Woah, that was way better than I expected. I truly love the laid-back feel, and the mix sounded pretty good to me as well...(Not really an expert though, I'll give you that) Some guitar parts were a tad soft, but that could have something to do with the feel you're going for.

Also, what album is this of? I might want to acquire that :3.
Tell me who's that writin'...
First off, great recording quality was the first thing I noticed. Garageband is actually a fairly capable DAW, even though its built-in instrument sounds are mostly horrid (and it can't record through changing tempos... that part has always irritated me). I like the general feel of it, too. It just has this relaxing vibe to it, yet there's still a small bit of tension in some parts. Well done!

C4C? (also in Garageband, but with instrument plugins): https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1422425
Quote by Kylianvb
Woah, that was way better than I expected. I truly love the laid-back feel, and the mix sounded pretty good to me as well...(Not really an expert though, I'll give you that) Some guitar parts were a tad soft, but that could have something to do with the feel you're going for.

Also, what album is this of? I might want to acquire that :3.

im gonna try to post the full album online somewhere, ill put a link in this thread when i do.

thanks for the feedback guys

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Awesome album. Just wondering, when I download it, how could I alternatively tag it? Any other name I could put in the 'artist' field, such as your own name? As, right now, on my last.fm it'll show up as 'Duck Sauce', which is the name of that A-Trak and Armand van Helden combo, who made that horrendous 'Barba Streisand' song...
Tell me who's that writin'...
just put duck

i just found out about the other ducksauce the other week, it wasnt really the name i was dead set about using tho so its not a huge deal. I havnt really figured that out yet.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Last edited by CroneR at Mar 24, 2011,