kylendm
Baronboi
8,191 IQ
Here's something I threw together. I have a 7 string and the other guitarist uses a 6 so I had to incorporate them both some how.

First guitar and third guitar could go both ways. If I feel like doing leads I could do that instead of just playing random chords so some of it is overdub I guess. Let me know if it works because I explored out of the scale a little.

ITS NOT DONE
Attachments:
fgh.gp5
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7421
Ibanez SA160
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Randall RM100
Madison Divinity II
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
H&K 4x12
Last edited by kylendm at Mar 20, 2011,
ThatWouldBeJon
I Am Not Ashamed
332 IQ
Goes downhill from measure 60 on but in whole not bad. You could have some more dynamics on your lead but has great rhythm.
kylendm
Baronboi
8,191 IQ
Here's gp4 and midi.

Thanks guys. Trying to make something work after that part still.
Attachments:
fgh.gp4
fgh.mid
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7421
Ibanez SA160
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Randall RM100
Madison Divinity II
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
H&K 4x12
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
Quote by ThatWouldBeJon
Goes downhill from measure 60 on but in whole not bad. You could have some more dynamics on your lead but has great rhythm.

i agree with this. up until measure 60 was great though. although with measures 34-41 with the sweeps, it would sound better if the sweeps matched up with the chord changes, like you've got the chords on the rhythm guitar changing, but the sweeps play the same arpeggio and only changed the tapped note, but if you change that part like that it would be awesome.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.