Page 1 of 2
On today's date, 20 March, back in 2007, I joined the pit. 4 years I've been here. I've met some awesome people, and I've learned a lot (not just about guitar). I've never regretted joining.

It's amazing to think about how much my life has changed since that day. I moved half way around the world, then moved back. I joined a band, left it, founded another, left it, and joined a third. That third band got a recording contract and produced a pretty kickass album. It hasn't been all good, though. I ended my most serious relationship, and I've not yet really recovered. I haven't been with another girl since, either. I've also survived a suicide attempt (and the Hugging Thread prevented another try since).

I love you, UG. Here's hoping I can return for years to come
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Love you too man
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I only remember you ever speaking to me personally, in my UG shotokan karate group, so I don't really know you, but you seem like a great, funny guy, and I hope you continue to bless this site with your awesomeness
I know what you mean. The person I am now is very different from the one who joined this site. Not a small amount of said change was caused, or at least shaped by the pit.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Don't know who the fuk you are, you most likely don't know who the fuk I am, but dude, <3
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Never really had a good one on one convo with you but you do make excellent posts in most threads. Happy anniversary... thing...

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Who the fuck are you?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Fucking noob.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Fucking noob.

Fucking senior.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Jackal, Irish.... Will you two just stop arguing and just FUCK already and get it out of your systems??
Quote by Moggan13
Jackal, Irish.... Will you two just stop arguing and just FUCK already and get it out of your systems??

I got it out of my system. It's dribbling down his chin.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Moggan13

What if we both fuck you, and call it a day?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
What if we both fuck you, and call it a day?

I like how you think, sailor!
Quote by Jackal58
I got it out of my system. It's dribbling down his chin.

How did you manage that? You're so old that you can't even get it up anymore.
Quote by L2112Lif

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
PLAYMADNESSYOUARESOCOOL.

UG is fun.

That's all I have to really say on this entire matter.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
How did you manage that? You're so old that you can't even get it up anymore.

Jackal, your gonna need some antiseptic cream for that BURN.
Quote by Dreadnought
Nearly 9 years for me. Hard to believe

I was about to post saying that I've been here for too long, but screw you!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Moggan13
Jackal, your gonna need some antiseptic cream for that BURN.

It turns me on when you kiss my ass like that, baby.
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 2