Page 1 of 2
Seriously...how can they seriously get away with taking this much money for a yearly subscription and Xbox live is done 70% of the time I want to play.

Also is it possible to trade in a 360 for a ps3 at an even rate? lol (even for a used ps3)...or at least trade xbox games for ps3 games? I really don't want to spend all this money on a ps3 if I don't have to.

Edit: Obviously I don't want to sue them ...its an over exaggeration of how shitty their service is
Last edited by .Joker. at Mar 20, 2011,
Only a fool would trade an Xbox 360 for a ps3, Xbox is so much better.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You're going to sue one of the biggest companies around for $60, because you think one of their products is too expensive.

Yeah, good luck with that...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
$60 per year? That's really not much. I pay more on light bulbs per year.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
seriously?! I Thought You Was seriously Kidding Cause You Was Joker Lololol

EDIT: Yeah, go ahead. Sue 'em for 60 bucks. Oh, have fun finding a lawyer that will represent you for less money than that
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Mar 20, 2011,
Just don't keep paying for XBL. As a consumer it's your job to tell companies which products/services aren't worth paying for.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
do you break a lot of your light bulbs?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
If only there were some thread dedicated to gaming somewhere in this forum...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by cam_sampbell
You're going to sue one of the biggest companies around for $60, because you think one of their products is too expensive.

Yeah, good luck with that...

No...you have to pay $60/year to play online...xbox live is down 70% of the time I want to play, so what am I paying money for? they're clearly screwing people over...

And I'm definitely an xbox guy, but what choice do I have? My brothers ps3 has no problems whatsoever...I never get to play xbox
Quote by vicarious46
seriously?! I Thought You Was seriously Kidding Cause You Was Joker Lololol

Quote by .Joker.
No...you have to pay $60/year to play online...xbox live is down 70% of the time I want to play, so what am I paying money for? they're clearly screwing people over...

And I'm definitely an xbox guy, but what choice do I have? My brothers ps3 has no problems whatsoever...I never get to play xbox

It's hardly negligence though that they have technical issues. It probably mentions something about that in the T&C.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by ilovepepsi
do you break a lot of your light bulbs?

Break it down over a 12-month period and it amounts to 2-3 lights breaking per month. And they do, I have a lot of lamps I guess.
Quote by Kensai
$60 per year? That's really not much. I pay more on light bulbs per year.

You need power saving light bulbs. they last ages.
OT: Don't be stupid.

Quote by Gerard_xD

Initially I bought a bunch of them, they all broke fairly quickly. Might be something weird going on in my apartment... or I just need less lamps.
Quote by Kensai
Initially I bought a bunch of them, they all broke fairly quickly. Might be something weird going on in my apartment... or I just need less lamps.

Get better fuses?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by Gerard_xD

And they're less bright. And more expensive.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Get better fuses?

I can't replace them.
Well, it might be a good idea since ps3 online is free. But xbox has some perks, such as: Last.fm, Facebook, Zune, and gets some games that ps3 doesn't. But I have an xbox and only have it for Halo games. About 80% of my friends have ps3's so I'm left lonely some times. But if you eventually end up suing microsoft, then I had nothing to do with this.
>>

<<
Quote by .Joker.
Seriously...how can they seriously get away with taking this much money for a yearly subscription and Xbox live is done 70% of the time I want to play.

Also is it possible to trade in a 360 for a ps3 at an even rate? lol (even for a used ps3)...or at least trade xbox games for ps3 games? I really don't want to spend all this money on a ps3 if I don't have to.

Edit: Obviously I don't want to sue them ...its an over exaggeration of how shitty their service is

If by done, you mean not working or down, that sounds like a connection problem, not xbox live problem. Mine works about 90% of the time, but the 10% is usually my internet connection being slower than usual or something related, never an xbox problem.

Edit: And if it's the games your playing, then their servers have nothing to do with Microsoft and xbox live. If it's xbox live, then it's definitely your internet or connection. I've had xbox live over 2-3 years, and never had an issue with xbox live, just when somethings up with my internet or router.
Last edited by eltyr18 at Mar 20, 2011,
Quote by eltyr18
If by done, you mean not working or down, that sounds like a connection problem, not xbox live problem. Mine works about 90% of the time, but the 10% is usually my internet connection being slower than usual or something related, never an xbox problem.

Yea I meant down* lol...and how could it possibly be a connection issue?
Every other thing in my house works perfect with a wireless connection, including a ps3 lol. I even switched ISPs the other week and have the same problem, it's clearly the xbox screwin up.
Quote by Kensai
I can't replace them.

Not even in the plugs of the lamps?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by .Joker.
Every other thing in my house works perfect with a wireless connection, including a ps3 lol. I even switched ISPs the other week and have the same problem, it's clearly the xbox screwin up.

I don't know what to tell you. It can't be Microsoft's fault, as I've had LIVE for several years and the only times it hasn't worked was when it was down for maintenance.
Quote by .Joker.

I've never had an xbox live problem unless a game is doing something with their servers, but that's the game and their makers, not microsoft.

Maybe something in your house is screwing up your xbox live, or using the ports xbox live uses with your router? I had to set my xbox and my brother xbox to certain routs about 3 years ago, and we have hardly lagged since.
Quote by .Joker.

It's never down for me. Do you have a bad internet connection?
Last edited by Adisturbedone at Mar 20, 2011,
It's most likely the xbox itself, I had it replaced a year ago (RRoD), and the new one that came was slow as hell right out of the box, took like 3 minutes to load the dashboard.
Its just really frustrating lol
Quote by cam_sampbell
Not even in the plugs of the lamps?

What do you mean? The metal things holding the lamps?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Only a fool would trade an Xbox 360 for a ps3, Xbox is so much better.

Not at all.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Kensai
What do you mean? The metal things holding the lamps?

The swedish equivalent to this:

You can change the fuse in ours at least
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by cam_sampbell
The swedish equivalent to this:

http://www.bridgat.com/files/UK_BS_power_cords.jpg[/img

You can change the fuse in ours at least

Oh, we've got different connectors. Haven't heard of fuses inside them, not sure I've seen them either from my limited experience.

Might contact my landlord about the problem, but I'm pretty reluctant since our last talk.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by .Joker.

No. Don't be stupid.

And XBL is fine every time I want to play (which is most of the time I'm online).
If this turns into a PS3 vs Xbox debate I will rage. I was assistant manager at a gamestop for quite a while, and all it does is proves that those involved in the argument are fanboys or idiots... or both.
Quote by Kensai
Oh, we've got different connectors. Haven't heard of fuses inside them, not sure I've seen them either from my limited experience.

Might contact my landlord about the problem, but I'm pretty reluctant since our last talk.

What happened last time Kensai?
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Quote by JustRooster
If this turns into a PS3 vs Xbox debate I will rage. I was assistant manager at a gamestop for quite a while, and all it does is proves that those involved in the argument are fanboys or idiots... or both.

I was suprised that it got this far without turning to that.

It is in fact now a thread about lightbulbs.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Page 1 of 2