Im looking for a new wah that has a very wide range and can also be used to boost the treble for solo's. i recently owned a crybaby 535q and wasnt thrilled, it didnt quite live up to my expectations and didnt quite have the range i was hoping for. it will be used on clean and heavily distorted channels. i used a marshall solid state amp as well as a schecter c-1 hellraiser for drop c work and a cort x-6 vpr for standard/drop d tunings. i'd like the wah to have hendrix tones to bullet for my valentine and everything in between without getting a rack system.
The Ibanez Weeping demon is a really good and underrated pedal. Might want to check it out.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
bought my amp used for a kickass price and im super satisfied with it. i used to have a peavey vypyr and that was what i was using the 535q with so that may have been half the problem.
Quote by andrerist
bought my amp used for a kickass price and im super satisfied with it. i used to have a peavey vypyr and that was what i was using the 535q with so that may have been half the problem.

Oh, never mind then
I like the Kirk Hammett wah. But probably not the same as what you need.
Morley Bad Horsie. Footswitchable contour knob, adjustable volume boost, smoothest action I've ever used.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass