The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy
7 5%
Courage The Cowardly Dog
25 18%
Other
14 10%
Voters: 140.
Page 1 of 2
I've been on sort of a "watch cartoons from when I was a kid on youtube" binge for the past week. And most of them were Nickolodeon, but I also liked Cartoon Network.

I'mma make a poll, but which Cartoon Network Cartoon was your favorite?

For me, it's a VERY CLOSE call between The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy, and Courage The Cowardly Dog.

I mean, I guess I like The Grim Adventures Of Milly And Mandy more, but Courage The Cowardly Dog was a more unique kids show. It had much darker elements and at the end, a lot of times they'd make the viewer sort of sympathize with the evil antagonist or something. They'd imply some sad story that explains why the antagonist was evil. But The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy is just really funny.

Back when cartoon network was more popular for shows like Cow & Chicken, I was mainly watching just Nickelodeon.
Johnny Bravo all the way. That was the best CN show.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
i hated the shows on cartoon network
nickelodeon was better
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Probably Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
What if I like all of them?

GOD DAMMIT!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
This may be blasphemy, but I like Adventure Time and Regular Show better than any of those. But going by only the older shows, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That was the hardest poll I've ever done here. In the end I think Grim was one of my favorite characters.
Billy and Mandy or Ed, Edd, and Eddy. I knew everyone would pick Ed, Edd, and Eddy, so I picked Billy and Mandy.
I loved all of those so much though. Except Cow and Chicken. That shit sucked.
Last edited by cornmancer at Mar 20, 2011,
Definitely Megas XLR. Hands down my favorite show to ever be on Cartoon Network.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by SpockTheRock
Definitely Megas XLR. Hands down my favorite show to ever be on Cartoon Network.

Last edited by Våd Hamster at Mar 20, 2011,
Cow and Chicken, no contest. In retrospect, that show was waaayyyy too inappropriate for children, but did we give a ****????
Meh.
Quote by MyManifesto
Samurai Jack

The people who cancelled it should rot in the deepest levels of hell, it ended on that episode where he saved that baby, I love those episodes where he doesn't even say a word.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I voted Powerpuff Girls and I feel no shame for it. I loved that show when I was a kid
No love for Sheep in the big city?

The narrator was on crack.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
for me it was down to courage, billy and mandy, or ed edd and eddy. went with billy and mandy.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I dislike Billy and Mandy, it was stupid, gross, and not very funny. Except for the Fred Fredburger episodes.

Samurai Jack was good.

What about Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends?

A lot of those old shows were just creepy and eerie, not entertaining to me as a child at all. Like Courage, certain episodes of Samurai Jack, etc.

Tell me why you forgot Tom and Jerry.

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Its a tie between Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, and Johnny Bravo for me. All of them were great.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
What about Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends?
Totally forgot about that one. I used to watch it, too.
too many to choose from.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by MH400
Dragonball Z

THIS.

toonami should count as cartoon network

it was tough but, dexters lab just barely beat johnny bravo and ed, edd, and eddy
Quote by tortilla
i hated the shows on cartoon network
nickelodeon was better

qft

I think Billy and Mandy was the only thing I ever liked.

If Toonami counts, then DBZ takes the cake.

There's something really really weird and off-putting about all those old and famous Cartoon Network shows (dexters lab, powerpuff girls, ed edd n eddy, pretty much everything on the poll). I don't know if it was the art style or what... but they lacked atmosphere. Nickelodeon shows were always more pleasant and more in depth.
Quote by Ignite
qft

I think Billy and Mandy was the only thing I ever liked.

If Toonami counts, then DBZ takes the cake.

There's something really really weird and off-putting about all those old and famous Cartoon Network shows (dexters lab, powerpuff girls, ed edd n eddy, pretty much everything on the poll). I don't know if it was the art style or what... but they lacked atmosphere. Nickelodeon shows were always more pleasant and more in depth.
I prefer Nickelodeon and really only watched the last two shows on the poll, but I think Nick's cartoons had more character development and more of a moral lesson to them. Like The Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, Doug, etc. (even though I didn't care for Doug).

When The Wild Thornberry's came, that marked when my interest started declining in the network. I mean, did they have to make the characters so goddamn ugly?
Powerpuff Girls. The villains were the best. And I just LOVED the music.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2