So, I have a behringer mixer
the Eurorack UB1202

I've had it between 6-12 months and have used it nearly every day for one reason or another

But, for some reason only one channel output is working(the right)
The left is totaly dead, it doesnt matter if its the main out, headphones, or the controle room out, the left output is always dead.

I've not dropped it or miss-used it

But I was just wondering if anyone has encountered a similar problem and/or has any idea how to fix it
Thanks in advance
That happened to mine, take it back & they should give you another one or repair your one
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Alex Vik
That's Behringer for ya.

Behringer stuff might not be the best
but you'd be supprised by the mixers, the quality was awesome, great clear sound
for the money, they are probably the best you can buy.
Quote by seeneyj
That happened to mine, take it back & they should give you another one or repair your one

and sadly its no longer covered by warrenty(it was b-stock)
which is why I'm posting, looking for any fix possable
Quote by Lordshanks
Behringer stuff might not be the best
but you'd be supprised by the mixers, the quality was awesome, great clear sound
for the money, they are probably the best you can buy.

Thats the thing in my experience with Behringer mixers. They sound pretty ok, but they compromise on quality of parts that are essential to making the damn thing run reliably.

Dont know if there is a cheap or easy fix on this. If an entire side has dropped out it could be a number of things that are wrong with it.
But just so you know, this is the risk you take with buying behringer gear.
Check the wiring, the soldering could be out. Then the jacks themselves could be bust. With the XLR slots you could have broken a pin or nudged it out of place. These are things that happens with everyday use. Not easily fixable really.
inb4 mass behringer hate.

I dunno what to tell you man, I had a pal who had a smaller mixer (802 like mine now I think) had the same problem, he just had to re-wire the one imput, and he was good to go.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss