Page 1 of 2
Hello Pit,
I'm gonna be going to my first "legit" party this saturday. I'm in grade 12 and i've always sorta been the quiet type, never really went out to anything big. But a bunch of people from work have convinced me to finally come out to one.

How should i go about acting at it? Should i just let it all out and try and fit in and be the fun guy, or should i just try to get by for the first time.
I tend to joke around alot at work, and they people there (McDs) have finally had enough of sober me. Thus, they will be placing alot of attention on me

what should i do? :S
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Last edited by capn crayola at Mar 20, 2011,
:3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Penis.

In.

Everything.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Get drunk off of free booze :3
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Be confident, and not awkward when talking to random people.

And be a funny drunk. It's always cool to hear stories about what you did the next day.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Go in a toga
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Nakon14
Bang 7 gram rocks, and finish them, because that's how you roll.

#tigerblood #winning

#fastball

#torpedo

be a warlock and get laid.

use protection

#Dogspeed
c.
Drink enough to get comfortable, if the party is cool at all you should just be able to walk up and talk to people. Most of the time people are open to meeting others at parties.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
Drink enough to get comfortable, if the party is cool at all you should just be able to walk up and talk to people. Most of the time people are open to meeting others at parties.

I'm very self conscious. Thats my biggest flaw.
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

Quote by JayT44
Be confident, and not awkward when talking to random people.

And be a funny drunk. It's always cool to hear stories about what you did the next day.

Quote by daytripper75
Be yourself. Don't try to act differently.

lmao these are both so opposite from each other
Quote by biga29
Penis.

In.

Everything.

TS, my first party was in grade 12 as well, and I'm also the quiet type, at least at school I was. At parties I'm pretty talkative, even without drinks, but I usually have a few hours where I'm really into everything, wanting to converse with strangers and all that, but then I'll just want to dip out, have a cigarette on my own, etc. I used to try and get quite drunk, and I did, but nowadays, I'm sort of done with drinking heaps and just prefer a few drinks with friends (or a joint ;D). Don't try to be something you're not, that's all I can say. If you try to act contradictory to who you are whilst drunk, you're going to come across as a huge douchemonger. Just have some drinks, chill with friends, make jokes, be a little daring. Just have fun.

Good luck at your first party, man. Should be one of the greatest nights of your life.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

TS, my first party was in grade 12 as well, and I'm also the quiet type, at least at school I was. At parties I'm pretty talkative, even without drinks, but I usually have a few hours where I'm really into everything, wanting to converse with strangers and all that, but then I'll just want to dip out, have a cigarette on my own, etc. I used to try and get quite drunk, and I did, but nowadays, I'm sort of done with drinking heaps and just prefer a few drinks with friends (or a joint ;D). Don't try to be something you're not, that's all I can say. If you try to act contradictory to who you are whilst drunk, you're going to come across as a huge douchemonger. Just have some drinks, chill with friends, make jokes, be a little daring. Just have fun.

Good luck at your first party, man. Should be one of the greatest nights of your life.

Well said, thank you sir. Appreciate it
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME

Just have fun, be social, go with the flow mot saying be like everyone else, but at parties the more agreeable and social that you are the better. Just be cool.

Think matthew mcconaughey dazed and confused. it be cooler if you did.
Quote by Windwaker
Don't get super drunk. Three beer/shot limit. Act natural, and just make conversation.

Only 3?

Make it at least 6.
Quote by capn crayola
I'm very self conscious. Thats my biggest flaw.

The alcohol will take care of that.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
like a few people have said, have a few drinks to lower your inhibition control and just be social and act overly confident. be involved. go walk around and talk with different groups of people and leave to go to another if you get bored or feel awkward. don't be self concious because everyone and drinking and having a long night, so they won't small details. also, try to pick up a chick
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Chances are they'll keep trying to give you drinks through the night cause they haven't seen you wasted. You must be able to say no.
Just be you. Don't go out of your way to do anything else, just be comfortable.

Edit:
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Don't get stoned. It doesn't work well with booze, and you won't be very fun to be around.

False. The combo is one of the greatest things ever invented.
Last edited by me_llamo_juan at Mar 20, 2011,
My advice is run the table at beer pong if they have it.
Whenever i go to upperclassmen parties and wreck them all in BP they respect me more for some reason

and don't get insanely drunk just get a little, you don't wanna make an ass out of yourself.
just have fun and get girls.

EDIT: to whoever said 3beer/shot limit... no!
have like 5-6! when i started going to parties that about how much i'd have and i'd be drunk but not like retarded, so you can function normally but are still drunk.

annnd about smoking+drinking. its all about the amount, like for me i can split 2-3 bowls then drink 3 beers and feel great but if i had one more bowl or 1 more beer i'd be puking, so i think it's a delicate balance to find the perfect amount of both.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Mar 21, 2011,
If someone offers you a drink, regardless of what it is. Take it.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually

go super Saiyan mid party. gets the girls everytime.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Team_Snorlax at Mar 21, 2011,
Quote by toby3p0
If someone offers you a drink, regardless of what it is. Take it.

Don't do it, TS. Could be pig's blood.
Quote by captaincrunk
But no more than 18.

Yeah, you never want to be that guy.

Though, if you have to ask for advice on how to behave at a party, you're doing it wrong.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Yeah, you never want to be that guy.

My friend was that guy. I bought a bottle of scotch for a party once, it was his first time drinking, he drank half the bottle in 20 minutes, spent the next 7 hours throwing up and pissing in the field. He also puked on a girl's shoes. He has never drank that much ever again.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Don't do it, TS. Could be pig's blood.
Ignore this. It could also be water from the fountain of youth.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by 'Leviathan'
My friend was that guy. I bought a bottle of scotch for a party once, it was his first time drinking, he drank half the bottle in 20 minutes, spent the next 7 hours throwing up and pissing in the field. He also puked on a girl's shoes. He has never drank that much ever again.

You should probably have let him know that may not have been such a great idea.
Page 1 of 2