Is it Possible to put a bigsby in one of these?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Classic-Series--72-Telecaster-Thinline-Electric-Guitar-103147013-i1146393.gc

if so, how much would the cost be?

or.....

one of these?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Special-Edition-Custom-Telecaster-Spalted-Maple-HH-Electric-Guitar-104478169-i1177377.gc

again, price if possible?

(i would just buy a normal tele with a bigsby, but i need the humbuckers)
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
I think it'll work. Are those top-load bridges or do the strings go through the body?

It might be easier to get a Tele with a Bigsby and put in some single-coil-spaced humbuckers. Just my two cents.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by sonic_777111
I think it'll work. Are those top-load bridges or do the strings go through the body?

It might be easier to get a Tele with a Bigsby and put in some single-coil-spaced humbuckers. Just my two cents.

thank you! and ill look into it. i also know the semihollow is a string-through
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
Yes, you can. I can't remember the exact bigsby model, (I want to say B3), but there's one that mounts on the end on the guitar, near the strap button.

Just about all Bigsby models are top loading, I can't think of any that aren't, but knowing guitar players, there probably is one.

EDIT: If the Telecaster is solid, then it's actually a really simple installation, you just have to buy the Bigsby, and the Telecaster. Actually, provided you have the right type of Bigsby for your guitar, it's really simple, just a couple of screws.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Last edited by kangaxxter at Mar 21, 2011,
i would just buy a normal tele with a bigsby, but i need the humbuckers

so you want a telecaster with humbuckers and a bigsby, i'd say go with a fender blacktop series and install a bigsby on that.