This baby is all original. There are two chips near the strap button on the bottom. Not incredibly visible when looking straight at the guitar, but they're there.

The neck is amazing, the volume knob is a tiny bit lookse but still works and can easily be tightened (I should probably do that already )

Offers? Trades acceptable, you pay shipping.

And I'll post pics when I get my camera.
What finish/pickups on it? Can find a picture of what it looks like online?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
What you looking trade it for? I'm getting rid of some stuff, have a look in my thread and see if anything interests you
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
Quote by avenge the rage
What you looking trade it for? I'm getting rid of some stuff, have a look in my thread and see if anything interests you

Nah man, sorry. Not interested in random guitar accessories.
Quote by xnatex
anything in my sig interest you?

The Marshall. I've heard some bad things about the Xtone, namely that it goes out of tune easily and often.
Quote by trueamerican
The Marshall. I've heard some bad things about the Xtone, namely that it goes out of tune easily and often.

i have never had any tuning problems with the tuning stability on the tone. but im interested in a trade either way. i will need you to add cash on your end to even up the trade. please PM or email me some actual pics of your Viper if youre interested

Nate
geargurunate@aol.com
depending on what you've got going there, ive got a 90's Jackson King V Professional Standard that i'm looking to lose.
its got 21 frets, licensed floyd, locking nut. and ive changed the pickups to an X2N in the bridge and Lace Alumitone in the neck.
@larson8er I like Lace Alumitons, not the X2N too much. Do you have the stock pickups to give me as well? I don't like the Jackson FRs.

And are you sure it's a Professional? As in the MIJ Jackson Professional guitars that were better than USA Jacksons and were discontinued because of it? If so, I'm interested.
Quote by xnatex
i have never had any tuning problems with the tuning stability on the tone. but im interested in a trade either way. i will need you to add cash on your end to even up the trade. please PM or email me some actual pics of your Viper if youre interested

Nate
geargurunate@aol.com

I'm also Nate

That's a good sign. PM me with the amount of cash you'd like me to add to it and we'll talk. I'll post pictures soon, I just got my camera back.
the headstock says "Jackson Professional"
the truss rod cover says "king V Std"
i have the factory neck pickup, but not the factory bridge pup. (also, the single volume knob was changed to a push/pull pot to coil split the X2N)
i also have the huge (tolex and sticker covered) HSC that came with the guitar.
I have a gig bag or a coffin case. I'll leave the choice to you.

NOTE: I will not be able to ship to you for a little while. I'm in college and this guitar is at home. It will be a week or two at least before I can ship, but that leaves some time for ironing out the deals.

I'm still not sure about either of you. PM me offers.

PS I don't know if you can tell by my username, but I'm in America. New Jersey to be more specific.

I'll email all interested parties pictures. The guitar is at home, but I found some pictures on my computer from recently and I haven't damaged the guitar at all since (in fact I cleaned it. The are some fingerprints and smudges on the guitar, but I cleaned it).