Page 1 of 2
A pleasure feeling? It doesn't hurt... it feels sorta good, but you want to get away from it. What is it supposed to be?

Or maybe it's such a good feeling that we can't take it?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Mar 21, 2011,
I'd say its more of a reflex maybe?
Because we seperate... it ripples our reflections.
.snoitcelfer ruo selppir ti...etarepes ew esuaceB
It was a medieval torture reserved for nobility because it left no lasting marks. What does that tell you?
Quote by captaincrunk
OT: Yeah it doesn't seem evolutionarily advantageous at all, I don't have any idea.

This, I've never thought of it before from an evolutionary perspective. Probably vestigial, but...why?
Yeah, from an evolutionary standpoint doesn't seem like it's really... on purpose I guess.
Just the feeling of the muscles being manipulated strangely? **** if I know, but interesting thought.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
I just ignore it and wait for the one tickling me to get bored.

Except for tickling within certain contexts... if that should ever happen...
Im not ticklish at all. So im really curious about it.

People tell me that they don't like it, but they are laughing. Laughing is a good feeling, so that just doesn't make sense.
It's discomfort.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Sammythedruggie

"Solo tickle is even emptier than solo sex—you can masturbate to climax
but you cannot tickle yourself. "

Amazing analogy

Edit: Better still:

"Nonconsensual tickle is as unwelcome as nonconsensual sex"
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Mar 21, 2011,
It caused us to wake up when poisonous bugs would crawl on us in the olden times.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I think being ticklish on the neck can cause some enjoyment.

Being tickled in the stomach? Fuck that shit.

I'm EXTREMELY ticklish in my stomach. A lot of times if a girl hugs me, and their hands are close to my stomach region, it's just a reflex for me to flinch and slightly back away. And they always say some stupid shit like "Wow, you've never had any affection from a woman. You're weird." Seriously, I am that ticklish in my stomach. A small tap makes me flinch.
Quote by captaincrunk
Look through his thread history. Also if he wanted a google search article he could have done that.

This guy is cool, it's okay. Let him raise his self esteem, I feel no pain.
Quote by progdude93
Now that I actually think about it... that's a really good question. Why do I laugh but tell them to stop doing it? Hm.
I usually get scratched or hurt when i get tickled.

I like it when people stroke me really lightly more. Its more ticklish too.
I outgrew being ticklish, besides I few places like the bottom of my feet, but from what I can recall, I ****in' despised it.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Sammythedruggie
I saw your post with advantagness in it jostry. I take back defending you.

Captain, go at it

Advantageousness is an actual word.
Quote by progdude93
I'm really really really really ticklish. I wish I wasn't because I feel ticklish even if someone pokes my shoulder or something, and I have this weird reflex where I just hit whatever part of them is closest to me even if they've stopped tickling me and I don't like to hit people and apparently when I hit people who tickle me it's really painful

Someone said it was like a cat scratching someone except instead of a scratch its a hit.
cat
People don't like tickling not necessarily because it's not pleasurable but because it's really embarrassing.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by The Madcap

I'm EXTREMELY ticklish in my stomach. A lot of times if a girl hugs me, and their hands are close to my stomach region, it's just a reflex for me to flinch and slightly back away. And they always say some stupid shit like "Wow, you've never had any affection from a woman. You're weird." Seriously, I am that ticklish in my stomach. A small tap makes me flinch.

HOLY SHIT YES!! I CAN NOT be touched on my stomach, period.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Ignite
I don't know but I despise it.

Yes, it's torture. Right up there with the feeling you get when you stick your finger in your belly button.

It's unnatural and evil.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I've trained myself not to be able to be tickled unless I want to be. I can turn my ability to be tickle on and off, much to my girlfriend's annoyance (I can tickle her but she can't do it back)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by captaincrunk
Another Jostry thread, but this one doesn't suck? 1/300 ain't bad right?

OT: Yeah it doesn't seem evolutionarily advantageous at all, I don't have any idea.

I remember somewhere reading that it had a "combat training" advantage as siblings and friends tend to tickle one another, the areas in which we are especially ticklish (stomach, neck, etc) are areas that are vulnerable in combat and the movements made to get away from tickling are the same movements one would make to defend oneself from actual attack, so the hypothesis is that being tickled and the strategies learned to get away from it serves as practise for defending oneself from an aggressor. The reason that the laughing and smiling reactions exist therefore is to encourage a friend or sibling to do it as they are positive reactions, negative reactions would discourage such practise.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
it's because if someone's tickling you, they most likely want to rape you. so unless you want to be raped...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I've trained myself not to be able to be tickled unless I want to be. I can turn my ability to be tickle on and off, much to my girlfriend's annoyance (I can tickle her but she can't do it back)

my girlfriend can pretty much do that, and it is very annoying
but it makes the times where she does laugh even better

I hate being tickled though, especially my feet.
People can actually react different to tickling. I find it painful and I still laugh, the laughing is just a reflex. I don't enjoy it at all. I've always hated it
I was a very small child and people would tickle me to the point of tears all the time. People would just think it was ok because I was laughing

there are papers published about bad reactions to tickling.. I can't be bothered finding them now though, I should be working
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Think of the points where most people are ticklish - The soles of the feet, the underarms - These are sensitive and important areas. It makes sense not to want them to be touched.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I remember somewhere reading that it had a "combat training" advantage as siblings and friends tend to tickle one another, the areas in which we are especially ticklish (stomach, neck, etc) are areas that are vulnerable in combat and the movements made to get away from tickling are the same movements one would make to defend oneself from actual attack, so the hypothesis is that being tickled and the strategies learned to get away from it serves as practise for defending oneself from an aggressor. The reason that the laughing and smiling reactions exist therefore is to encourage a friend or sibling to do it as they are positive reactions, negative reactions would discourage such practise.

I like this explanation.

I'm ticklish in very few places, and not too ticklish at that....people get annoyed when i dont react to their feeble attempts at tickling me.

Foolish mortals....when will they learn?
I can't stand when my dog licks my toes in the morning. It's a feeling of it's own.
I'm really ticklish just inside my hipbones on each side, above my pecker. I occasionally flip out when a girl puts her hand down my pants because it's so sensitive there lol.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by The Madcap

Have you had sex? i used to be that way before i got my bitch and started cuddlin and shive. I think that your just a pathetic virgin.
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Quote by guitar-guy69
Have you had sex? i used to be that way before i got my bitch and started cuddlin and shive. I think that your just a pathetic virgin.

Whats being a vigin got to do with being ticklish?
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Page 1 of 2