I want to DIY one amp, But it seems to trouble to me, many components , assemble onto PCB, I'm only guitarist not skiller engineer, But I know assemble amp self maybe cheaper and special., But its still make me crazing. How about me? If some one aassemble almost all components onto pcb. It maybe help me.
i have no idea wha your trying to say

i beleive your asking if you can build an amp the answer is yes if you can you just need patience and some skills with a soldering iron and the ability to read schematics
Quote by supersac
i have no idea wha your trying to say

what he said

try this..?
http://www.torresamps.com/build_your_own_amp.htm
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
You know what? I'm going to go with:
If you have to ask, "if you can build and amp", you probably aren't ready to build an amp. We don't want this to be your last post here. The voltages can kill you.

You need to read up a LOT more. Find an amp building forum like http://www.ax84.com/bbs/index.php and ask a lot of questions and read a lot of the topics.
it will definitely not be cheaper then the cheapest used tube amp you can get on craigslist or ebay or whatever.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by Griffin Effects
You know what? I'm going to go with:
If you have to ask, "if you can build and amp", you probably aren't ready to build an amp. We don't want this to be your last post here. The voltages can kill you.

You need to read up a LOT more. Find an amp building forum like http://www.ax84.com/bbs/index.php and ask a lot of questions and read a lot of the topics.

Going with this. Amp voltages are very high and can kill you.
"If you have to ask, then the answer is NO" can go for a lot of things. This being one of them.

I've been repairing amps for about 5 years, and currently don't feel comfortable building an amp from scratch (design, assemble etc.). It takes A LOT of knowledge of electronics theory to design and build an amp.
In my case building a kit would be ok, but I have also been working with electronics since 1981.

Now go read that link that Griffin posted. Several times.

I'm happy designing and building effects and the like.

Although building a 2 channel AC30 (one channel with higher gain than a standard AC30) would be my dream amp.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Mar 22, 2011,
seriously if you aren't blessed with gypsy luck you will die.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam