Page 1 of 2
Long story short, without any of us realising it, our friends have been rating how "fit" they reckon we are!

Just by being on Facebook, our friends who go on the site (forgotten what it's called; any ideas?) pick between two friends who is the better looking. Think Social Network.

I can't believe it! I went on and had been pitted against another friend 8 times; won 5, lost 3 without me realising it, signing up or anything A blow to the ego somewhat it had be said. Just kidding, but I reckon some people, girls in particular, would be pretty hurt if they lost all their rounds.

Anyway, I am going to try and track down the site - I think you can opt out. Does anyone know anything about it? And is this not a bit twisted and a breach of our privacy?!

EDIT: www.fitsort.com

There it is
Last edited by fender_696 at Mar 21, 2011,
I'd probably lose every round. Find this site for me at once!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I think this was an app on facebook, but the last time I saw it was 2 years ago
cat
Quote by supersac
are you sure its a site and not just a game or whatever on facebook
It's a site.

A .com site. I will message my friend who showed me it. I think it's doing the rounds in certain universities.

Still, what a mean website
Im extremely interested. Do i have to go on said site to view my results, or can i see them on Facebook?
You have to go onto the site. However, it really depends on if it's taken off in your area.

For example, I live in England, and the north of the country doesn't appear to have caught up with it yet in comparison to the south.

I am googling like a madman to no avail.
Didn't Zuckerberg make something like that even before Facebook? I can't remember what it was called though.
I am now glad my only facebook picture is a smiley face drawn in MS paint.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by fender_696
You have to go onto the site. However, it really depends on if it's taken off in your area.

For example, I live in England, and the north of the country doesn't appear to have caught up with it yet in comparison to the south.

I highly doubt my friends would be up with anything like this.

Im normally the first of my group to see new things, and its because of forums...

Quote by samick007
Didn't Zuckerberg make something like that even before Facebook? I can't remember what it was called though.

Yep, its shown in The Social Network film.

It was called "Face-Match" or something? Im not watching the little part, just to see. To be honest, i didnt really like the film. I was hoping it would have been more "traditional" documentary style.

Lets not turn this thread into an argument about the film though, it was just my opinion. Im interested in what TS is looking for.
Quote by whalepudding
I am now glad my only facebook picture is a smiley face drawn in MS paint.

My profile picture's a picture of Immortal
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
This is really going to bug me.

Fear not though - I am sure my friend will reply soon (though he is in Amsterdam at the moment so it could be a couple of days).

I will post it as soon as I find out
I am interested.
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
I kinda feel bad for all of those people who will lose rounds against me. Poor bastards.
I wouldn't be that bothered really but if I lost to a ginger, I would rage uncontrollably
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by fender_696
Got it

www.fitsort.com

EDIT: not sure if this is advertising. Let us know if it is and I will take it down

I don't want it to access my facebook stuff, someone just tell me how bad the guys who went up against me are doing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I don't want it to access my facebook stuff, someone just tell me how bad the guys who went up against me are doing.
Yeah. I don't think you have a choice mate.

You go on it and click on "show my stats". People may or may not have been "rating" you without you even realising / contenting to it!

To remove yourself from it, you click "opt out" in tiny print at the bottom of the screen.
Quote by fender_696
Yeah. I don't think you have a choice mate.

You go on it and click on "show my stats". People may or may not have been "rating" you without you even realising / contenting to it!

To remove yourself from it, you click "opt out" in tiny print at the bottom of the screen.

Hm, not sure I can be bothered. Is it even "real" people rating it?

Quote by Dirge Humani
Well I, for one, definitely won against you.

Well I've been meaning to up my APS.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Me too.

To anyone considering trying it, remember it's a bad idea to log on to any site with your facebook details if it isn't facebook.

Kinda goes for any site.
Yeah, I would like to take a look, but don't want to sign over my soul.

Doubt it's hit here anyway.
it checks with facebook and you allow it is an app, apparently ive been won 4 lost 1. Im beginning to think the numbers are bullshit tho.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by fender_696

This. I live up north and had never heard of this till now.
Quote by EMGs_rule
it checks with facebook and you allow it is an app, apparently ive been won 4 lost 1. Im beginning to think the numbers are bullshit tho.

I don't think so. I hadn't been rated at all, because my friends have never heard of it. The numbers are probably real.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I don't really care if people are rating how attractive they think I am. The people who matter don't mind, and the people who mind don't matter.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
score: 1162 wins: 14 losses: 3 ratings: 17

Wut. I can't beleive my friends have being doing. It also showed the wrong pic for one person...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

What a surprise, nobody here's done it yet!
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

This must only be popular in the UK. Nobody is showing up with any ratings on my friends list, and a celebrity I'm "friends" with came up with no rating. Unless I'm missing something.
Quote by The Madcap
This must only be popular in the UK. Nobody is showing up with any ratings on my friends list, and a celebrity I'm "friends" with came up with no rating. Unless I'm missing something.

Yeah. The only people that had had it done were UK (girls) I am friends with. Except for 1 American, but I suspect that was done by someone in the UK anyway.
I have no ratingsfor this yet
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
I predict massive amounts of butthurt.

However, I don't have a facebook, so this does not affect me.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
No one on my friend list has done it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Page 1 of 2