i am Playing Electro Acoustic Guitar since jan 2010 . But now i moving for some rock and roll . tell me best electric guitar for Beginner . My Budget is Under $275 . and do i need any tuition classes or lessons for Electric One ??
1-Save a bit more since you'll need an amp with a electric
2. Technique is basically the same with a electric.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
^^^ What that person said, actually, electric is far easier on the fingers than acoustic is. If you've only been playing acoustic since Jan., I'd keep on that acoustic for at least a good two more months. If you technique is decent on that acoustic, then the electric will be a breeze (that is, until you get into Malmsteem, which is a whole nother world entirely). Your finger strength and callouses will be much stronger as well. That, and it seems like your budget isn't really enough to get anything decent. My first setup was a Les Paul Special II w/ a Roland Microcube, that's a pretty cool combo. $300 total, so not expensive either.
Quote by singh.rajat45
i am Playing Electro Acoustic Guitar since jan 2010 . But now i moving for some rock and roll . tell me best electric guitar for Beginner . My Budget is Under $275 . and do i need any tuition classes or lessons for Electric One ??

The best electric guitar for that budget is without a doubt the Yamaha Pacifica.

Well built and great it has a great kick.

Check out google for reviews, you will not be disappointed.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease