Music confiscated after man plays 'I'm Every Woman' over and over and over again

Page 1 of 2
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858514-cds-and-stereo-confiscated-after-man-plays-im-every-woman-too-much

So Pit, I ask, which song(s) do you play over and over again, to the point where you could go mad?

Mr. Self Destruct - NIN
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The boys are back in town -Thin Lizzy
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
I find the story more engaging then the thread: I need to know what happened to that man!!! Did they send him off to Libya?
surfin' bird

edit: what a shitty joke
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Good to know that noise disturbances can be dealt with in such a way. I do hope he gets to play music again though.
Quote by Grimriffer
surfin' bird

edit: what a shitty joke

Whats surfin' bird?

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
Whats surfin' bird?

must..not...

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?

Seriously, once in a religious group they decided to talk about the word of god.
And once in financial accounting or statistical analysis a teacher said "whats that word"

you know my mother****ing answer
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I was at a festival once where the coffee bar on the campsite decided to play Phil Collins "Greatest Hits". They started at 8:30 in the morning and then put it on repeat until 12 o' clock. We almost killed them...
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Outlaw Torn - Metallica
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It varies. I'll normally listen to a variety, but every now and then I get stuck on a song listen to it endlessly for weeks..

Last one was "Ramona" from the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack. So much so that my wife nearly killed me, because I wasn't just listening to it constantly, I also started playing it on the guitar myself..

"Highway Star" - Deep Purple and "No Rain" - Blind Melon are a couple of others.
I have love affairs with various songs for some time. There was a time where I played Puddle of Mudd - Blurry over and over and over. Then I went to Metallica - Fade to Black. More recently, All That Remains - Two Weeks and right now I've been listening to the Trivium - Ascendancy album on repeat for about 3 weeks.
I never play songs twice in a row, but I would play Shrinebuilder's Pyramid of the Moon on repeat the entire day.
I very much enjoy repetition - i often have one song on repeat on my ipod for hours. my play counter on Giant Steps is about 500

as for on guitar...well, i often play amazing grace twice in a row, as do i Life on the Drop, but both those songs last less than 4 minutes, so...
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 21, 2011,
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed. Only just got into her and I don't listen to much 'pop' music, but that song is addictive. Usually I don't listen to a song more than once per day though
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
i get bored of songs quite fast so I keep the listening to a minimum and keep it varied, but when I was 13 I listened to spitfire by the prodigy for days on end. I used to have it on all day over my headphones while I was gaming.
One-Metallica

I just can't help it. I get better at it every single time.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
She talks to rainbows - the ramones.
boten anna - basshunter
you (radio edit) - special d

quite a lot actually. but they are the 3 most played by hundreds.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
I rarely, if ever, repeat listening to a song. If I want to listen to a song for an extended period of time I'll listen to some Pink Floyd, Tool, Opeth or Porcupine Tree
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
For a while it was New Born by Muse, I'm down to listening to it only like 3 times a day, I have to listen to it on the way to school though.

Also, More Time To Kill by Lamb of God has been a favorite of mine recently.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by Mudmen190
No one's taking my Coheed .

It's ok you can keep it. All of it.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I have a chill song that I use to sleep to when it's noisy, I guess it gets played about 100 times on loop over 8 hrs. I sleep like a baby though, a nice relaxing 70bpm.
I listened to "Dance Yrself Clean" by LCD Soundsystem around 70 times in a week once.

Totally worth it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I keep playing Just Look Up - Joe Satriani over and over. I just love the noodling.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Sounds ligit to me, he was charged with disturbing the peace cause he was blaring it so loud that it kept up his neighbors, they gave him a warning, and he just ignored it, so they were forced to take it from him. At least they didn't throw him in jail.
"The God That Failed" by Metallica (mostly just for the transition betweeen the lick at the beginning into the main riff, it's addicting)
"Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold
"Blinded in Chains" by Avenged Sevenfold
"Battery" by Metallica
Quote by Jackal58
I'm sorry. I'm an energy efficient serial killer.

Quote by sjones
Awwww, Jackal....

...did you perform the rape while he was alive or after the heinous killing?
My old upstairs neighbor would crank Jump by Van Halen CONSTANTLY... EVERY DAY... Five times in a row every time... It was bruuutal
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Page 1 of 2