The playing was good but the tone of the guitar is pretty bad, too bassy.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I like the vox, doesn't sound any less dodgy than Hendrix did. Agree with the bass thing tho, it's either the guitar that's too bassy or the bass is up a bit too much, not much tho. Way better version than I could do
Hey man, just put ugly comments on the cloud! Great cover. It could be the bass, but I think you could smooth it out with the gain setting maybe. Or you could just leave it and call it yours. I'm still gonna listen to it every once in a while and keep my eyes open for more of your stuff.
Thanks very much for the comments dudes

I am going to re record it soon enough but loosen up the rhythm a little as it's not really got the lazy hendrix feel, mine is a bit robotic!

keep your eyes peeled for more! Thanks once again, I really appreciate the comments.
Do not use gain like that guy said! It is a clean Hendrix song! Your tone on the lead guitar was much better, for the rhythm guitar it should be closer to that also. Oh and for interesting fills, check out the John Mayer version.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
Do not use gain like that guy said! It is a clean Hendrix song! Your tone on the lead guitar was much better, for the rhythm guitar it should be closer to that also. Oh and for interesting fills, check out the John Mayer version.

Very true, but I meant to roll back the gain. I'll be more specific in the future. It was too crunchy.
P.S.~ "That Guy" has a name! HAHA
Quote by dimarzio77
Very true, but I meant to roll back the gain. I'll be more specific in the future. It was too crunchy.
P.S.~ "That Guy" has a name! HAHA

Sorry dimarzio77
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13