I'm looking around for an amp endorsement, and even though im just starting off looking for endorsements, the reason I want to start strong is because i have a band backing me that has been through this before. THe band im with has been endorsed by marshall(and MXR pedals), and the guitarist received a JVM410 head and a cab for i believe 1600 all together. Im not interested in marshall, (aside from that head in particular) and have my peavey head already. We are a hard rock and pop/punk/rock band, and we really enjoy the mixing of the two sounds.
im interested in looking around, and a really love the sound of jet city amps.

we play all around the the nj/pa/ny area, have a tour booked up for the summer thats constantly expanding, play theme parks such as 6 flags on a regular basis, play venues like Croc Rock in Allentown Pa, have played Vans Warped tour and Mainstage of The Bamboozle festival(multiple times), and have a decent following. We have a 5 track ep and have even get asked to open bars down the shore. we are mentioned in papers and have had great things said about us.

I was wondering if you guys have input or opinions, and any information on jet city amps.
if JCA is not a possibility, peavey is the other brand i am interested in. its not my second choice, im just currently stuck between them as they both would help me incredibly, but im just slightly leaning towards JCA

and as a side note, i just thought of this know, do endorsements from pedal manufactures mean you can only use their pedals during the endorsement period?

thats all i can think of right now.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
ahh well I was gonna get endorsement with morley and they didnt have a policy like limiting you with only that brand... i didnt get it cz I'm outside the US now

anyways I'm actually interested in this as well. i got my first endorsement with Clayton, nothing big but damn for my country, and I'm only starting out with this stuff..

another question I'll add, you dont have to be using their gear to apply for an endorsement do you??
you need to make a press kit and have all these statistics you are listing to show the companies that they can make money from your band
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
you need to make a press kit and have all these statistics you are listing to show the companies that they can make money from your band

We have one of those, we just need to refine it. how do you apply for them when its not made clear
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Just outta curiosity what you're bands name?
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Looks like your pretty well set to snag an endorsement. Exposure is about all that really matters, and it sounds like you have plenty of that.

Exclusive use really depends on your specific deal.

Try getting in touch with the company directly. If thats not working for you, having an in at the company really helps. You probably know someone who knows someone at peavey.
Quote by travs2448
Just outta curiosity what you're bands name?

Reverse Order

ii think thats the link to the music part of the page.
http://www.facebook.com/reverseorder?sk=app_2405167945

Also this isnt me trying to promote the band haha

damn this is my second edit haha
also meant to include an apology for taking so long to answer, i work a long shift ahha
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Last edited by Katsock at Mar 22, 2011,
Quote by Darkflame
yeah screw JCA, being endorsed by CEC would be much more badass

+5751
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Darkflame
yeah screw JCA, being endorsed by CEC would be much more badass

Quote by InanezGuitars44
+5751

Quote by denied
+ 1,000,000,000.

All of this.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Withing my band im currently endoresed with Indie guitars, Randall amps, SIT strings and currently working with a cab company. All i had to do was put together a proffesion press kit, info on my musical background and the bands history ect. Also proper recording quiality songs and a reason why the company should endorse you. I.E how are they integeral to your individual sound and the bands sound as a whole. sell yourself a little.
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
Quote by Katsock
Reverse Order

ii think thats the link to the music part of the page.
http://www.facebook.com/reverseorder?sk=app_2405167945

Also this isnt me trying to promote the band haha

damn this is my second edit haha
also meant to include an apology for taking so long to answer, i work a long shift ahha

i kno, im from nj so i was just seeing if i've ever seen or heard of you
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Quote by Katsock
Do endorsements from pedal manufactures mean you can only use their pedals during the endorsement period?

An Exclusive Use clause is not very common unless you're going to be one of the company's flagship endorsers. Such a clause almost always brings about some very heavy promotion/advertising on the manufacturer's part, and that translates into serious expenditures. That means your band would consume an inordinate amount of their advertising budget and their print ad space. Unless you are practically a household name, they don't want to make a commitment like that. Of course, if you are going for an endorsement deal, it is assumed that you like their stuff so maybe an Exclusive Use clause isn't so bad. At any rate, such a clause translates into more money or more promotion for you and you band

The other thing is that with respect to pedal manufacturers, they might not make a certain effect and they can't expect you to go without it simply because it isn't in their catalog. They might have a clause that says if we make that effect; you have to use our version of it.

Now that I think of it, I don't know of any pros with a pedalboard containing more than four pedals where they're all from the same manufacturer.

Good luck on the endorsement search. Call the companies you like and ask to speak to someone in Artist Relations. If they're so new that they don't have an A&R office, just ask for the Advertising & Promotion office. They'll tell you what it takes to land an endorsement. If your band is truly on the rise, then you'll nail it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley