And they were fucking awesome. You guys seen any really good shows recently/going to any in the near future?

I've got TesseracT and Protest the Hero in a little over a month, hopefully that'll be good as well.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
I suggest going to the metal forum, they'll actually know the band and they'll be very, very jealous. This is just the wrong forum.
Quote by boreamor
I have no idea how they are and I don't much care.

I'm seeing Marseille on Weds. That's Neil Buchanan from Art Attacks band.

Holy shit.
I'm being forced to see The Russian Ballet perform Romeo and Juliet on Wednesday for class.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by silhouettica
And they were fucking awesome. You guys seen any really good shows recently/going to any in the near future?

Aaaah nice!

They're definitely on my "to See" list.
Topping that list is Boris. and then *shels.

As for what i've seen recently

Meshuggah

IN-****ING-CREDIBLE.
Very very tight set, and some of the most precise instrumentation i've ever seen.

Tesseract (they opened for meshuggah)
I wasn't a fan of all the songs they played, but overall, great show. I really enjoyed it.

Edit: The levels were fine at the gig they had here. ****ing loud bass, but i liked it.

Porcupine Tree [not recent, but still...]
My favourite concert so far. I was blown away.
I actually got to sit on stage like 4 feet away from the band for the first 3 songs.

<3
Last edited by unet at Mar 21, 2011,
TesseracT are crap live. All you can hear is nasty drums and that tiny prick of a singer wailing now and then. He also prances around like a complete arsehole. I guarantee that by the end of his set you'll want to kirb stomp him.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'm going to see a hand puppet show at the library later!

And probably an episode or two of Spongebob on TV.

Edit:

Quote by Ed Hunter
kirb stomp

Curb >_>
Last edited by Meelad360 at Mar 21, 2011,
Quote by Meelad360
I'm going to see a hand puppet show at the library later!

And probably an episode or two of Spongebob on TV.

I hope its teh episode where gary wants teh cookee in patrick's pocket! lolololllo
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.