Because women can't get boners.

EDIT: Son of a bitch
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Only men have penises...

(inb4 combo breaker)
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
because women d-*sees the posts above*
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
TS, you do realize that it's a phenomenon that only occurs among homosexuals, right?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
My friend explained this to me, and it has something to do with having more testosterone in the morning or something like that.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by G.Krizzel
Because you dream almost every night, you just don't remember it mostly.

We mostly dream at night...mostly.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Because you dream every night, you just don't remember it mostly.

Fix'd.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
TS, you do realize that it's a phenomenon that only occurs among homosexuals, right?

Icwutudidther.

OT: TS, it happens to everyone and afaik it's just as normal as getting random boners.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by Don_Humpador
Why woodn't it?

That was fucking terrible.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
because you're waking up next to your naked girlfriend or... it just happens.. :L

It's only morning wood if you don't sort it out.
It's morning glory otherwise.
Quote by Wikipedia
The cause of NPT is not known with certainty. Bancroft (2005) hypothesizes that the noradrenergic neurons of the locus ceruleus are inhibitory to penile erection, and that the cessation of their discharge that occurs during REM sleep may allow testosterone-related excitatory actions to manifest as NPT.[2]

Evidence supporting the possibility that a full bladder can stimulate an erection has existed for some time and is characterized as a 'reflex erection'. The nerves that control a man’s ability to have a reflex erection are located in the sacral nerves (S2-S4) of the spinal cord.[3] A full bladder is known to mildly stimulate nerves in the same region. This mild stimulus which during the day is normally suppressed in adult males by competing stimuli and other distractions; during sleep with the absence of such factors could instigate a reflex erection.

The possibility of a full bladder causing an erection, especially during sleep, is perhaps further supported by the beneficial physiological effect of an erection inhibiting urination, thereby helping to avoid nocturnal enuresis.

The full bladder theory sounds valid.
Bottom line is, you have about 5 erections during each night, so sometimes you have one when you wake up.
So that we are immediately ready for the sex we get every single morning

Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
**** a full bladder theory, i always empty before i go to bed.

im pretty sure ive read everywhere that it has to do with the REM cycle that releases DMT while you sleep, and then you boner
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Actually I'd assume women do wake up with the female equivalent of a boner. OT, on average you have around 4 nocturnal erections a night. So I'd assume morning wood is just waking up during one of them.

Nocturnal Erection would make a great band name.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
It's clearly the morning wood fairy.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Hakoon1
So that we are immediately ready for the sex we get every single morning

The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I enjoy my morning wood, until the point I have to get dressed up. It really sucks trying to put on some pants while having junior sticking out so much. And putting it in the waistband is no option, it's too tall :/

*smugcloud*
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
So you don't piss yourself.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
There's only been like, two legitimate replies given

The two most popular and logical theories IMO are the bladder theory and the dream theory. It's probably both.

Everyone dreams, you just loose like 70% of what you dream by the time you wake up. So you're probably bending some sexy chick over in your dream, therefore you get an erection. While you're asleep for those many hours, you're probably going to have to pee. An erection is your bodies natural response to that. You have two different canals in your manetalia, a path for pee, and a path for skeeting. When you get an erection, that urinal track gets turned off. That's why it's always hard to pee with an erection. So a combination of sexy dreaming and having to take a monster piss create morning wood.
Nothing worse than morning wood and your mum is coming in telling you to be up for college.
I guess that is what would you call an improper erection at a funeral. Mourning wood.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Kumanji
Because it would be damned strange for it to occur amongst women.

/whateveryonesthinking
For the last 3-4 years i have never got a morning wood, before that i always got it, don't get why it stopped, maybe because i masturbate like 6 times a day.
Because you put an 'e' on the end of occur. Thanks for cursing (blessing?) all of us TS. Thanks.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I must be strange. I don't get morning wood. My dick points down so i can't put it in the waistband like most guys. I can pee with a full erection. I can orgasm and still stay erect and keep going. I'm like opposite of most guys. But i do have 8 inches and 6 girth so i guess thats one positive even tho all the girls thought i was too big and didn't want to keep going for long.
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Page 1 of 2