Page 1 of 3
I've noticed a disturbing trend in the Batmobile. With every incarnation, it is getting worse.

Firstly, the original.

It's a beast. I mean... Just look at it. That's some retro shit, right there. Al Capone probably dreamt of this bad-boy. This is the ultimate bootlegging machine, and you're intimidated. The size of the huevos of the driver of this car, could bring down governments.

The TV Batmobile.

You love it, don't you? You want to stroke it, but you never would, because you respect it too much. You want to retire and buy one, but never drive it. Just polish it, and shout at anyone who walks too close.

The film Batmobile.

Yeah, that's a handsome looking thing. I mean, it's kinda... obvious, though, innit?

The abortion.

Who let this pass the first drawing?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
The one with the red trim is pretty awful, but in every gritty reboot you need a gritty new vehicle. Enter the Bat-tank. Straight from the streets of Soviet Russia, this bad boy was used to execute protesters.
I personally prefer the newest Batmobile, no one would argue with you. Plus it's got an emergency motorcycle.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
This one is clearly superior to all other incarnations:

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
The new one looks f***ing awesome

And besides, would you actually want to see the original in a modern film set in the present?
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Was the newest one really the official batmobile of that movie? Or was it just something else he had?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by butterfingers30
Was the newest one really the official batmobile of that movie? Or was it just something else he had?

Twas.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by SG_dave
The T Bird one that Adam West dove is cleary the only batmobile.

Nobody messes with Adam We.

And the care he dove? That's either an accident leading to injury or death, or a submarine.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Like it or hate it, the bat-tank is gone and theres gonna be a brand new Batmobile for The Dark Knight Rises.
Quote by SG_dave
The T Bird one that Adam West dove is cleary the only batmobile.

It's actually a 1955 Lincoln concept car that never went into production. The Futura.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by SG_dave
I'm calling it a T bird, so it is a T Bird.

Then again, i spose you worked on that car didn't you Jackal

Nope. But I have sat in it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
The thing about the new one was it was supposed to be feasible and have an actual modern military backstory.

/fun spoiler
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
i love that insignia on the back seat of the original, but like the res trimmed one and the one with blue lights the best
Quote by rockingamer2
This one is clearly superior to all other incarnations:

Am I losing it, or does that have drag parachutes?
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I personally think the old ones look like crap. Maybe the first one was ok. But that second one for tv is just ugly as shit. The new one is absolutely amazing though
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
I like the new, tank-like one. Who knows what dangerous goodies are still in that thing that we haven't seen in the films yet. It has an awesome motorcycle in the front of it, man!
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
what about the tim burton one? michael keaton's batmobile. i like that one.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Jackal58
Nope. But I have sat in it.

I have sat in it with the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld when I went to last year's Con-tamination.
Quote by Kutless Rocker
I like the new, tank-like one. Who knows what dangerous goodies are still in that thing that we haven't seen in the films yet. It has an awesome motorcycle in the front of it, man!

You can't just assume it's badass because there might be some dangerous goodies in it. That Batmobile had no class, didn't look cool, and it was as stupid as the rest of the movies were. Chris Nolan can go to hell.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Mar 21, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have sat in it with the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld when I went to last year's Con-tamination.

NO BAT FOR YOU!
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK

The Michael Keaton batmobile looks too much like a penis.

See what I mean?
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Mar 21, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I think I'd have problems sitting near the soup nazi in anything.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by AzureNight
As usual, Hollywood makes everything worse and worse as time goes along. I really wonder what kind of faggot demographic all of this stuff appeals to. Do people really exist to whom the latest Batmobile appeals more than the awesome classic ones?

Taste is subjective, deal with it.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by AzureNight
As usual, Hollywood makes everything worse and worse as time goes along. I really wonder what kind of faggot demographic all of this stuff appeals to. Do people really exist to whom the latest Batmobile appeals more than the awesome classic ones?

I hate the old one's and love the new one. The old ones look like crap and just plain tacky.
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Quote by Kutless Rocker

Because the more crap we cram into something, the better it gets! I mean - it's got more THINGS, doesn't it?!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by gilly_90
The thing about the new one was it was supposed to be feasible and have an actual modern military backstory.

/fun spoiler

The thing about the new one is that it was actually supposed to make sense, unlike all of the previous batmobiles.
Quote by guitar-guy69
I hate the old one's and love the new one. The old ones look like crap and just plain tacky.

The guy who drives the ****ing thing is dressed like a ****ing bat! Why does no one realize this? Especially Chris Nolan!

Trying to make something more serious or realistic when the main character is dressed like a bat? What the hell?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
The guy who drives the ****ing thing is dressed like a ****ing bat! Why does no one realize this? Especially Chris Nolan!

Trying to make something more serious when the main character is dressed like a bat? What the hell?

Well you see, JOJ, he is not actually dressed as a bat. He is not running around in a realistic bat costume. He is running around in a black suit with a cape and little pointy things on his head, a costume that reminds both of demons and vikings as well as other masked vigilantes, especially Zorro, whom Batman is pretty much an American ripoff of.

For thousands of years different cultures have dressed in demonic costumes at wartime to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies. Batman is no different.

That is, unless you dress him up like this:

instead of like this:

Quote by Nickpocalypse
Like it or hate it, the bat-tank is gone and theres gonna be a brand new Batmobile for The Dark Knight Rises.

Yeah, he trashed it in The Dark Knight and went around on a Bat-Bike for most of the film.

Decadent bastard.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
I actually like the newer batman stuff. Makes more sense than the series which were basically just an excuse to fit as many puns into one tv-show as possible. The newer stuff is more gritty and I think more logical.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SG_dave
Did you just use the Val Kilmer Batman incarnation as an example of the most fearsome

that's Michael Keaton, you penis.

Quote by Kensai
I actually like the newer batman stuff. Makes more sense than the series which were basically just an excuse to fit as many puns into one tv-show as possible. The newer stuff is more gritty and I think more logical.

I think you need to have a balance. I think the old tv show was too jokey... but that's not legit Batman anyway... But at the same time, I can't tolerate trying to turn Batman into something super serious, either. The cartoons did a good job of finding a middle ground, I think. But this isn't really about whether or not I like Nolan's movies. (We all know I don't.) It's about the Batmobile and how it's better because it's more realistic. But if we're going to get into what's realistic, no one is going to fight crime dressed like that.

edit: Sorry Ryan, but the Adam West Batman is dressed more like the comic book Batman than the movies. You can't be dressing in two thousand pounds of armor if you're going to be swinging from roof top to roof top.
Quote by vintage x metal

The newer Batman films are pretty damn awesome.

They're darker, grittier, cleverer, violenter, realisticer and less gay.

But the first Batmobile was fucking badass.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Last edited by NeutralFan at Mar 21, 2011,
Page 1 of 3