I have my AP exam coming up in may, and I'm just starting to re-read my textbook/do practice exams.

I was wondering if anyone with experience has any tips about unexpected questions on the exam or what have you.

Thanks!
Quote by RU Experienced? , bass-man9712

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
I've taken it yes.
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
I took AP Psych last year and got a 5. I got the Barron's AP Psychology review book and took the practice exams they provided and went over questions I missed. For me AP Psych was really easy, but I had a really good teacher and found the class extremely interesting. It's mostly just memorizing key words and important people, try to create some mnemonics.

Good Luck
I took it. I didn't do much work and got a 5. The test, IIRC, was pretty balanced in terms of the distribution of questions. There will be a lot of questions on functions of the brain, lots of questions on conditioning, lots of questions on reinforcement, etc. Don't think one section is more important than another.
Quote by Snpfox
I took AP Psych last year and got a 5. I got the Barron's AP Psychology review book and took the practice exams they provided and went over questions I missed. For me AP Psych was really easy, but I had a really good teacher and found the class extremely interesting. It's mostly just memorizing key words and important people, try to create some mnemonics.

Good Luck

I have the same book, this year's edition.
I did well in the course in my school, and it's considered the hardest course in te school here. I'm just worried because I am TERRIBLE at tests.

Quote by trueamerican
I took it. I didn't do much work and got a 5. The test, IIRC, was pretty balanced in terms of the distribution of questions. There will be a lot of questions on functions of the brain, lots of questions on conditioning, lots of questions on reinforcement, etc. Don't think one section is more important than another.

Alright, thanks.

What were the essay questions like?

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
Quote by HorizonShadow
I have the same book, this year's edition.
I did well in the course in my school, and it's considered the hardest course in te school here. I'm just worried because I am TERRIBLE at tests.

Alright, thanks.

What were the essay questions like?

If AP Psych is the hardest class at your school, then I suppose you have no AP maths or History.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
If AP Psych is the hardest class at your school, then I suppose you have no AP maths or History.

+1. Psych wasn't that bad, especially compared to AP Economics, or AP Physics, or AP Java Programming.

As for the AP exam, if you've done well in the course and actually learned the material, you'll be fine. The Barron's book mentioned above helped a lot, as did using flash cards to memorize vocab. That's all I did to study and breezed through.

Good luck!
Quote by iro-bot31
+1. Psych wasn't that bad, especially compared to AP Economics, or AP Physics, or AP Java Programming.

As for the AP exam, if you've done well in the course and actually learned the material, you'll be fine. The Barron's book mentioned above helped a lot, as did using flash cards to memorize vocab. That's all I did to study and breezed through.

Good luck!

Nope, no AP maths or history.

I did well in the course, and absolutely bombed the exam. I went from an 87 to an 80

The course finished mid-december. Silly half-year courses.

That link to previous years free answer questions is great, thank you.

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
There are no trick questions. This is a pretty straightforward exam. If you know the material, you'll do well on the test. But remember, there are no trick questions, so don't overthink them.
There was alot more stuff about the actual brain (parasympathetic nervous system, synapses, junk like that) than I counted on, but it isn't hard if you know your shit.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA