I love those types of switches, but it looks stupid on a guitar. Especially for use as a kill switch
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
possibly the most impractical thing iv ever seen anyone put on a guitar haha
That looks incredibly stupid. And why didn't you orient the cover to actually keep you from hitting the switch?
It's your thing, but how on earth does that not hinder your picking hand?
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
I like those type switches in my car but it's kind of pointless on a guitar.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
ouch i hope that isnt any kinda decent strat.. atleast its just the pickguard when you see how awful that looks
it's pretty cool aesthitically, to be honest. and if you're just using it to kill signal for an extended period of a time (like, between songs to kill noise) instead of doing lots of chops (a la buckethead), then it's quite useful.

EDIT: am i the only one that likes what TS did? am I the only nice guy here about it? jeeze...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Mar 21, 2011,
Quote by randomhero93
it's pretty cool aesthitically, to be honest. and if you're just using it to kill signal for an extended period of a time (like, between songs to kill noise) instead of doing lots of chops (a la buckethead), then it's quite useful.

EDIT: am i the only one that likes what TS did? am I the only nice guy here about it? jeeze...

i think you are the only one
Quote by randomhero93

Being nice and thinking it's cool are two different things. Just sayin
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Its a cool idea, I would have located it somewhere else, but I am a sloppy picker

HNGadgetD

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Its a cool idea, I would have located it somewhere else, but I am a sloppy picker

HNGadgetD

i have found so other person who has done it either
Quote by DamagingExcess
Being nice and thinking it's cool are two different things. Just sayin

thats why it was in 2 seperate sentences
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"