I'm trying to describe something to a friend... and I can't friggin remember what these things are called. They're a playground standard, where one kid gets on one side and the other on the other side and if their weights are similar they can go up/down but if one of the kids is enormously obese it makes it more challenging

I thought at first balance beam but that's the gymnastics thing.
See-saw
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Hopscotch court
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I think you mixed up some words in your title.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
See-saw or teeter-totter (teeter-totter is a little more childlike in my opinion, but eh.)

And surprisingly inb4 penis.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
a potted plant?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Mudmen190
Gobbly-Wonkers.

I love when Americans call Gobbly-Wonkers see-saws.

FFUUUU
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
We didn't have those actually. I remember just throwing rocks at other kids and spinning the merry go round too fast for those in it.
Quote by Kortez3000
We didn't have those actually. I remember just throwing rocks at other kids and spinning the merry go round too fast for those in it.

Man those things made me puke as a kid. Hate hate hate. Still get flashbacks.