It's coming up to my 16'th soon and I'm looking for a new guitar. I've currently got an Epiphone Les Paul Special II (about £70, it's alright) but want something better.

I don't play metal, mainly stuff like Oasis and The Beatles - a Rickenbacker would be ideal I know, but they're far too expensive.

I like clean and smooth lines.

This is my current guitar.

http://www.dv247.com/assets/products/37104_l.jpg
Last edited by Andalus at Mar 21, 2011,
Look for a second hand semi-hollow of some sort.

An Ibanez AS/Epi Dot should do you fine
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Does an Ibanez come with humbuckers? Will I be able to put my Epi ones on it? Cheers for the help guys
dv247 and gear4music have a deal on at the moment for the vintage av6p (the one with 3 p90s) for £199 (including postage) in blue... if you're willing to buy online, might be worth considering.

Not sure if it'd be the best guitar for those tones, though. But if i were buying new, that'd be hard to beat at the price.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?