Hey Guys I'm wanting to ask for some quick advice on whether to purchase a Digitech GNX4 or maybe a ME - 50 ?

From what I've read it seems like the GNX4 would be better if i put the time into editing and making patches ..... Advice ?
Budget? Maybe there is something better you can afford. What styles do you play? What equipment do you have? Do you need amp sims? Those are two very different multis, one only has effects, the other has lots of stuff which may or may not be needed. We need more info if you want help.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
my budget is between a 100 and 200 euro mark and im probably buying the pedal used . Im an all rounder from Blink/ sum41 to radiohead to 30 seconds to mars . My Taste is going to change over time more then likely and also im playing with a band doing various covers at the moment . Currently I dont have a decent amp so amp sims would be handy and i am a bit tech savvy so i wouldnt mind working on it but if it was more effort then it was worth then there would be no point . Currently Im only playing rhythm the band . Advice leading me in any direction would be appreciated .

Edit* I also might consider an me 70
Edit* And i presume that the boss GT series would be more like the GNX4 ?
Last edited by Paidi28 at Mar 22, 2011,
Yes the GT is more like the GNX series. Also look into a line 6 x3. If you have the money I think it would be a better buy. Also does your band have a PA? If so just run straight to it. I new amp would be better if you could save for it but if not I would probably go with a used X3.

Also use the edit function instead of triple or double posting. Everyone does it some but its frowned upon and someone could report it if you do it often.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
yes we have a PA ! Ok thanks sorry just this is my first forum post! do youy mean a line 6 live X3 ? there seems to be a lot of pedals in that range so which is best out of the line6 range ?
Last edited by Paidi28 at Mar 22, 2011,