shit, man that could be anything.

especially when you give us 30 years to work with
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
shit, man that could be anything.

especially when you give us 30 years to work with

Haha I know I'm sowwy:p just any suggestions would be rad ^_^
Can't really do much since there isn't a brand name or logo to be found. Its definitely a copy of a Gibson EB-3, probably from the 60's or 70's. There were dozens of knock-off brands, and a lot of Japanese manufacturers built copies under several different brand names, and imported them to the US, many of which were distributed by department stores like Sears and Montgomery Ward.

But without any distinctive markings, there's not much we can tell you to help you pinpoint the manufacturer much less give you a whole lot of information on it.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
yup, its an old gibson knock off. if you can take the neck off and look for serial numbers in the neck pocket, or in the control cavity or something that would help a bunch. other than that I don't think anyone will be able to tell you anything.
no sir away a papaya war is on
That thing just screams lawsuit era MIJ.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
That thing just screams lawsuit era MIJ.

Haha right? And alright I'll see what I can do about the serial number but for now it's time to sleep haha.
Dude, that thing is weird.... Looks like a clone of an EB-0 bass with a Fender-Style pickup cover...

More than likely, a cheaper no-name.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Quote by ThrashMetal014
Dude, that thing is weird.... Looks like a clone of an EB-0 bass with a Fender-Style pickup cover...

More than likely, a cheaper no-name.

Was thinking the same thing
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra