Anybody else heard of them? I've followed them pretty heavily for the last half year or so, and I can safely say the new album is easily their best yet, which is a real accomplishment. Definitely going to be one of my very favorites of the year. Any Manchester Orch/Brand New/anything else of that genre fans would be silly not to give them a listen.

Stream the whole album here:
http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/14
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 21, 2011,
I loved We Sing The Body Electric! but this felt like a bit of a letdown. It seems you feel differently, though, so maybe I should give it another listen... Either way, they're a great band and nice guys. I'm excited to see them open for The Joy Formidable next week.
My name is Matt. Love me.
It's a tiny bit less aggressive than their other two, but the songwriting remains the same to me. And I appreciate the much better production values in this one compared to the others, as I'm a bit of a whore for perfectly mixed music.

And I need to see them live again. When I saw them open for Margot & the Nuclear So and So's, nobody knew who the Lonely Forest was, and by the end just about everyone became a huge fan. It was their last day of being on tour, so they went balls out, destroying a drum and breaking a guitar. John said it was one of his best shows yet
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.