Page 1 of 2
Just an ongoing argument I always have with everybody. What's your opinion?
Mix them together, and call them "I Can't Believe It's Not Cheeze-It."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Cheese nips? No thanks, I don't care for Japanese food.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I like cheese.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Cheez-its. That's not even a damn argument. Also, poll.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I never noticed a difference other than name. But I like the name cheez-its better. Wewt for incorrect spellings lol.
PSN - Boosted928
white cheddar cheeze-its; seriously they're the bomb
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I actually did a blind taste test asking this question in my AP Statistics class last year. A surprising number of people picked Cheese Nips even after telling us beforehand that Cheez-Its were way better. Overall I think we found that people liked them both about evenly.
Cheese Nips are gross and sound like cat food

Cheez-it's anyday
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
white cheddar cheeze-its; seriously they're the bomb

It's even better when you mix the regular ones in
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Cheese Nips. Holy dump I haven't had those in forever. Cheese Nips used to be the most ppular around here, then all of a sudden everything changed to cheese its. And this was 7 or 8 years ago. What the hell, I want my cheese nips!

Nips. They actually taste like cheese. Cheez-Its taste more like slabs of salt.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Cheez-Itz.
That should be the answer of any right thinking pit go'er.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by rgrockr
Cheese nips? No thanks, I don't care for Japanese food.

Also, cheeze its. The white cheddar ones.
cheez-its have the perfect blend of cheese and salt
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Cheez its, hands down. They have notches for gripability and a center hole for aerodynamics. Cheese nips have grossness and bleugh.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Cheese Nips are bland as fuck. I used to prefer them when I was a little kid, but I've been a hardcore Cheez-Its fan for the better part of a decade at least. The Tabasco ones are excellent.
I like both but Cheese Nips are better.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Cheese Nips. Holy dump I haven't had those in forever. Cheese Nips used to be the most ppular around here, then all of a sudden everything changed to cheese its. And this was 7 or 8 years ago. What the hell, I want my cheese nips!

No, "what the hell, I want my burger king cheese fries!"

seriously, they were the shit

i'd eat them errday
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Okay, Cheese Nips are seriously better. Why? Because when you image search them on Google, you get this kind of stuff. Can't say the same for Cheez Its.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
This thread makes me painfully desirous of cheeseburger doritos.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
This is seriously a question?

Look, I'll eat Cheese Nips if they're the only thing I have. I enjoy them, yeah. But it's like Sierra Mist and Sprite. Sierra Mist is good, but why drink it when you have Sprite? Why eat Cheese Nips when you have Cheez-Its? Cheez-Its (and Sprite) all goddamn day.
cheez-its.

Cheese nips just taste weird.

But I've also com to the conclusion that I don't like Cheez-its that much anyway. I mean they're great, but not something I always have to keep stocked in my kitchen. I'd rather have salt and vinegar chips or something.

Quote by MustangMan311
This is seriously a question?

Look, I'll eat Cheese Nips if they're the only thing I have. I enjoy them, yeah. But it's like Sierra Mist and Sprite. Sierra Mist is good, but why drink it when you have Sprite? Why eat Cheese Nips when you have Cheez-Its? Cheez-Its (and Sprite) all goddamn day.

Goddamn right. I'm currently going through a "I fucking love sprite" kind of phase.
Last edited by Ignite at Mar 22, 2011,
Tobasco chesse itz
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I prefer to eat things that don't taste like complete shit after 4 of them.
Quote by strat0blaster
Life is like a box of.... like a bowl of cher.... What you make....

Rainbows are fantastic? I don't know what metaphor to use here...

Quote by A bear
Most species frown upon eating humans.
Page 1 of 2