Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong category,but i am 14 and im going to a show in April with Sepultura, Belphegor, Hate, Bonded By Blood, Keep of Kaessin, and Neuraxis playing. It is at a small venue so i will have to be on the floor, do you think it will be really rough on the floor. i have never had floor tickets, except for a KISS show.

Thanks, Adam
Only if everyone is walking the dinosaur
CoB>FoB
"I am just a man, with a heart and sinful hands"

Gear:
Washburn Idol WI68
Washburn x-series floyd rose
Full stack Laney
other shitty amps/pedals/guitars
M-audio Interface
Just avoid the mosh pits and alcoholics and you should be fine.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
i was 125 lbs when i went to see testament, megadeth and slayer .... i had floor, i lived to tell the tale .... just be ready to get pushed around alot ....
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by fretsofthebeast
i was 125 lbs when i went to see testament, megadeth and slayer .... i had floor, i lived to tell the tale .... just be ready to get pushed around alot ....

did you see them in London?? If so, i was there. that was one of the best shows ever, i had seats though.
Yeah you won't have a problem if you hang by the sides or the back.
i don't know why i feel so dry
do you think i would get hurt in the mosh, cause i dont want to break something on my arm and not be able to play guitar? but i really want to go in the mosh
Quote by burnboy85
I saw American Carnage, front row on the floor, much like the guy above me. Its not bad at all, but you will be pushed around a bit. It definately helps if you can hold onto the barricade at the very front.

Canadian Carnage actually

And yeah even if you cant get to the front, I got to like the 4th row from the front, which was badass .... But absolutely draining, if you go, be in decent shape, because you will sweat like a pig on butchering day
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Floor concerts are ****ing amazing. You're so close to the band and everyone is so ****ing pumped to be there.

I moshed for the first time at a floor concert I thought it was the funnest thing of my life. The people weren't huge so it was tolerable, and the music was so intense it amplified the adrenaline.
At Mayhem Fest, i moshed my ass off on concrete, and even went intoa ****ing wall of death with these enormous 7 feet tall 7 feet wide guys that pummel everyone and I fel once or twice but people always pick you up and don't let you get trampled if at al possible. Metalheads are the nicest assholes in the world

I'd reccommend moshing, I wasa bit nervous at first too but it ended up being awesome as shit. Just watch out for the big guys and remember to take a break when you need to, it can be hard getting out of a pit but it's possible
Last edited by RPGoof at Mar 21, 2011,
Moshing is absolutely amazing. Nobody will actually hurt you on purpose. And if they do, they're likely to get the shit kicked out of them. Everyone's there for fun and everybody helps everybody out. It's my favorite feeling of brotherhood.
Quote by asmithgdci
Keep of Kalessin

**** YEAH!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by rgrockr
Just avoid the mosh pits and alcoholics and you should be fine.

May as well have said

Quote by rgrockr
Just avoid the gig and you should be fine.

Edit: I'll reply with a sensible answer. You should be fine, I've been to a handful of metal shows and the closest I've come to harm was some idiot almost hitting me in the face while hardcore dancing. If it's a small venue, more often than not the very front is the best bet, less chance of falling over or being headbutted in the nose by an overenthusiastic headbanger.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Mar 21, 2011,
I wen to a slipknot concert with floor tickets 5 days after I had sugery to fix my busted collar bone..

I was rocking out hard with 1 hand in a sling.. good times.