hey ive been gone for a few months and im on the search for a new amp. i play doors type stuff and reggae so clean is my main focus but i also want to get some good tube overdrive if i crank it up a bit. im looking for a combo and need good gigging volume. reverb is a must and prefer 6l6's over other tubes. i was thinking about a fender twin or super reissue but was wondering if anyone knew any better alt. budget is about $2500 thanks!
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
50-500 is a good range i guess.
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

That's quite a range. I'm not an expert, but my bandmate has a Fender Twin and the clean wipes the floor with my Vox AC50. So I don't know if that helps you, but when it comes to breaking up at the higher levels my Vox is better. It sorta chimes. I used to own the Orange AD30 head and not a day goes by that I don't regret getting rid of it. I would suggest trying any Orange amp.

An amp company I've never tried is Dr. Z. I have friends that swear by them though. That and Sommatone. I hope this helps a little. And obviously you should try every amp before hand, but I'm sure you know that.
wow, quite a range there. On the larger gigs are you playing where they have the amps miked?

For the time being, check out the fenders you mentioned, along with bassmans and HRDs. In that price range, they are gonna have the best combos for your style. If you dont absolutely need a combo, check out dr.z stuff.

I just dont want to recommend an 18 watt combo if you need a 100 watt one.
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
yeah i was looking at that dr.z ezg-50 its like a blackface twin with master volume. and about the orange i love them but i feel like its a waste of amp, i dont need all the gain orange offers so i try to stay away but i love the cleans i get out of the 1st gen rockerverb 50
roland AC90

I never heard of that amp. But it looks like there's quite a deal for one on Ebay right now. And I'm loving the Youtube video I'm watching demoing it haha.
hahaha i know! i was blown away when i first saw it. its like a modern take on the best vintage clean. my only gripe is that they only come in head/cab or 1x12 combo.
roland AC90

I'm the exact opposite. I have one cab and just buy heads now. But maybe since Dr. Z is a boutique company, you could call or email them your dilemma and they'll build you your own version. I can't imagine it'd be cheap though.
ugh i wish i had that luxury. i love combos though i feel they react better just somtihng about everything whirling around in the same space i love. i found a good deal on a vintage 66 twin reverb im thinking about going for but my guitar search is still going, not trying to support another thread but i have on in electric guitar room i could really use help on finding a new guitar if you want to take a look at that
roland AC90