Hey guys. This is kind of hard for me to do, however, it must be done. My whole family is basically a group of singers, and I enjoy it as well. As of recently, i'm trying to get better. It's just that i'm really self-conscious about my voice. I sing in the car and sometimes when I have the house to myself. I think i've been making some pretty good strides these past 4 months. I'd like to know if I should continue, or if I should just stick to guitar. Thanks!!!

I had a similar thread, I just feel it did me little good. (Hopefully this one does better)

The first minute or so of Bon Jovi's Runaway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOkzexKtGTw&feature=channel_video_title
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
lol you've certainly got no reason to be self-conscious about your voice, you've got a great tone with a nice rasp that works great with the song and you're in pitch for the most part. there is a slight feeling of you holding back throughout the song, which probably comes back to the self-confidence thing but seriously you've got a great voice and have no reason to hold yourself back, just forget all the insecurity bullshit and belt that shit out.
Thanks so much bro! This comment means alot. I could probably open up a bit more, but then the rasp starts to phase out? Can't have that haha.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals