Ok, so I want to order a set of BKP's for my RR3. I have decided that I want the Warpig ceramic for my bridge, but I kinda disliked it for the neck. I wanted a more organic sound since it will mainly be used for sweeping leads and cleans, so I was thinking the painkiller neck. How well do you think these will go together? Should I just go for the warpig set?
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Last edited by Sheepbane at Mar 22, 2011,
I have both neck and birdge warpigs in my RR3, I like it in the neck personally.

I have them both coil tapped for a little more versatility, you'd have to try them out for yourself realy
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
you could try something like a cold sweat in the neck (if it balances... i haven't tried the warpig).

though i'd just contact bkp or ask on their forum for advice....
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i mean the cold sweat is fine with my miracle man, but the warpig is a bit hotter.

I'd check with tim before doing anything- to get recommendations as well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd ask Tim for help since he'll lead you in the right direction.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!