Hello fellow guitarists,

My name is Tom and I am from Australia. I am currently doing year 12 and part of passing is doing a 'research project.' This research project is basically a major essay with two parts, research and development and final evaluation.

For my research project I decided that I would make a guitar that would be perfect for me but I have one small problem. During the project at one stage I need to interview an expert in the field im researching. The problem with that is that I live in a small counrty town away from any form of luthiers or guitar costomisers.

If anyone of you are Luthiers or guitar costomisers I would like to ask you a few quick questions, nothing too serious, in relations to making a metal monster of a guitar.

Thankyou, Tom.
There's a few small luthiers about the place if you do a google search, but due to distance you might have to do a phone or email interview.

The two big Australian guitar manufacturers are Maton and Cole Clark if you want to talk to them about guitars. They're mostly acoustic, but do do some electrics. Good luck!
Quote by TheRaven27
Hello fellow guitarists,

My name is Tom and I am from Australia. I am currently doing year 12 and part of passing is doing a 'research project.' This research project is basically a major essay with two parts, research and development and final evaluation.

For my research project I decided that I would make a guitar that would be perfect for me but I have one small problem. During the project at one stage I need to interview an expert in the field im researching. The problem with that is that I live in a small counrty town away from any form of luthiers or guitar costomisers.

If anyone of you are Luthiers or guitar costomisers I would like to ask you a few quick questions, nothing too serious, in relations to making a metal monster of a guitar.

Thankyou, Tom.

Perry Ormsby sounds like the guy you want to talk to.
Quote by XgamerGt04
Perry Ormsby sounds like the guy you want to talk to.

This. Haven't seen him on here in a while but he's responded to most of my emails. Check out his site here: http://www.ormsbyguitars.com/
I have Ormsby on Facebook, and they've been crazy busy lately, as in, they've actually stopped taking custom orders they're so backed up...

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA