On the 19th I bought my second electric guitar. (my first guitar was a gift from my dad). So it's the first guitar i've ever bought entirely myself. I went to Denmark Street in London, and walked in every shop. Last shop I went in was all Fenders (Fenders in the front, Squires in the back). Most of the other shops were way above my price range. Anyways I tried about 9 Stratocasters and didn't really like the necks on any of them. I resorted to just putting my hand on all the necks regardless of price or colour n_n and found ONE. So I bought it. It's a Mexican Standard Strat in Lake Placid Blue. And i'm very happy to own a guitar that is not a copy of anything!
Attachments:
phptwRkryAM2.jpg
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
congrats dude, no recent purchases here lol had to sell all my gear :/ hence the small sig and crappy equipment lol
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah

A 60's tribute les paul I picked up 2 weeks ago.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat, not the clearest picture now that I look at it but oh well. I bought it early Jan. of this year.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W