Recently my uncle gave me his electric guitar, a Washburn kc-70v, which is equipped with a floyd rose bridge.
Not having the strings and not finding the instructions I do not know the extent of the strings that I have to assemble.
I wanted to know if anyone knows where I put the size of the strings.
Thanks in advance for response. IcsdI
The strings that go into my guitar ranging from 8-39.
Very small, we hope that someone sells.
If you do not find them, bought on the internet. IcsdI
Quote by PsiGuy60
There's a sticky on Floyds.
Read that.

Where?
I do not have the manual of the guitar
Are you asking us what string gauge to use? It's personal preference and depends on what tuning and how "stiff" you want the strings to feel.

If you're just starting out and plan to play in standard I would just recommend some normal 9's. 9-42 maybe.

Also, you'll have to learn how tune and maintain Floyd Roses. It's not very hard, but it can be tedious at first. You can learn all you need to know about it by reading the thread linked up there^.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I do not think I explained myself well.
Browsing the web I read that every bridge floyd rose needs a precise size of strings (9-42 or 8-39);
the problem is that having lost the manual does not know what kind of strings should I mount.
My question is what kind of strings I have to install a floyd rose bridge 600-s?
Quote by Phoemax
I do not think I explained myself well.
Browsing the web I read that every bridge floyd rose needs a precise size of strings (9-42 or 8-39);
the problem is that having lost the manual does not know what kind of strings should I mount.
My question is what kind of strings I have to install a floyd rose bridge 600-s?

You can use any gauge string. What it meant is that you'll have to re-set up the bridge if you decide to change the string gauge.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by biga29
Are you asking us what string gauge to use? It's personal preference and depends on what tuning and how "stiff" you want the strings to feel.

If you're just starting out and plan to play in standard I would just recommend some normal 9's. 9-42 maybe.

Also, you'll have to learn how tune and maintain Floyd Roses. It's not very hard, but it can be tedious at first. You can learn all you need to know about it by reading the thread linked up there^.

Nah man, I'd start heavier and then downsize based on preference. A new guitar player doesn't know what is best yet, so the best idea is to strengthen those fingers up quickly for some fast progress.
Quote by biga29
You can use any gauge string. What it meant is that you'll have to re-set up the bridge if you decide to change the string gauge.

Sorry for my ignorance how can i re-set up the bridge?
IcsdI
Quote by Phoemax
Sorry for my ignorance how can i re-set up the bridge?
IcsdI

You're going to need to adjust the springs in the back so the bridge sits parallel to the body.

Everything you need to know can be found in the Floyd Rose Set-Up Thread.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
i to have a kc-70v and if your asking where to put the strings in the guitar? look at the floyd rose there will be 6 things that look like alen keys, loosen all of them and insert the strings on the top of the floyd rose.
Honestly, TS, I'd read the sticky on FRs. It's very helpful. However, I'd watch it being done, because you may not understand immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c-7-VMY_w

And if you still don't get it, take it in to a shop to get set up and tell them you need to watch it being done. That's what I did.
Quote by ibanez2011
i think the problem is that you have a washburn.......... junk

your an idiot
Quote by ibanez2011
i think the problem is that you have a washburn.......... junk

Say that to my X50.

Anywho, your preference on what tuning you play. If you downtune, its usually what... .2 a full step down? Then base on preference.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka