Ok, here it goes...I currently own a Nady DKW-1 wireless system and looking for a better upgrade. Since Im on a budget I cant afford to get a real top of the line wireless system so I have to go with what I can. Im looking to get one of these two wireless systems that have that little transmitter bug on the guitar instead of the pack and the little pedal board style receiver:

the Samson Airline AG1 UHF Guitar/Bass Wireless with Right Angled Plug

or

the Nady MGT 16 UHF Wireless (also with right angled plug)

By look they are relatively the same with the only difference is that I think you have to choose a channel for the Samson (maybe) but according to various reviews on each site that I found these on..they are relatively mixed. The Samson tended to get higher reviews than the Nady but like I said...I really dont see a difference and since I cant really try them, I cant decide which to go for. Any help would be greatly appreciated if any of you own one or the other.

PLUS, if I did get one with a channel..which is the best channel to get? Im still not familiar with that sort of thing and how all that works. Lastly, is there a real difference on the Samson between the pedal style and/or the rackmount other than what its is described???
Sennheiser makes really good wireless systems.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
In another forum someone mentioned the Line 6 X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless Instrument System...Now how does this one weigh against the other two that I mentioned? Obviously in price the Line 6 is the winner but how does it stack up in quality?