Me and some mates are heading across this weekend for the F1 and were wondering if you could help us by recommending some places to check out on Saturday night. You know, clubs/good pubs, etc. Also any Melbournites, potential mini-meet-up opportunity?

Cheers!
Ask Kobayashi - you know that guy is nuts, bound to go to the best clubs

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Southbank has some pretty nice bars, but expensive as funk. Wahs wahs is a cool club. Around the uni there's some great pubs/bars but I dunno if you'd go there for a night out. Melbourne's clubs are like impossible to find
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Melbourne's clubs are like impossible to find

I'm glad I aren't the only one to find this.
The last few times I've just gone to crown, because me and my mates can't be ****ed finding anywhere else.
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Mar 22, 2011,
Quote by mulefish
I'm glad I aren't the only one to find this.
The last few times I've just gone to crown, because me and my mates can't be ****ed finding anywhere else.

Yea, we tend to stick to the bars around campus, then when we're drunk someone will lead us around trying to find clubs to get into. I cannot remember any of them, or where they are
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau