hi i was just trying to find tabs or a video lesson on the song viking kong by paul gilbert.in the beginning of the song he does these octave taps that sound badass and i cannot find accurate tabs for those taps.i was just hoping someone could tab them out accuratly or give me a link for them.
Last edited by zeppelinstoner at Mar 22, 2011,
Try searching for it by Racer X instead of Paul Gilbert, as it's actually not a solo song, if I'm not mistaken.
Quote by x_Hezee_x

My favorite bands are: Nickleback, Staind, Green Day, Disturbed and many more. I also like Songs that are being used in the WWE.

So gimme a shout out! im really looking for a Guitar Buddy
Eh, sorry, pal.

You'll get it eventually. Just give it a shot by ear! If you're good enough to start tackling Gilbert songs, learning it by ear, or by watching videos should probably be just as easy as tabs.
Quote by x_Hezee_x

My favorite bands are: Nickleback, Staind, Green Day, Disturbed and many more. I also like Songs that are being used in the WWE.

yeahh no problem.i cant play gilbert solos but i can play his riffs and some licks.listen to the song if you dont know it.its really badass. viking kong
Haha, yeah, I know it, man. :P
Quote by x_Hezee_x