I want a Jackson neck with a reverse headstock and a maple fretboard with shark tooth inlays for my DKMG
Does anyone know where i can find an online shop or something with a stock of various kinds of jackson necks?
eBay or craigslist would be your best bet. or maybe warmoth with no logo.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
well ived searched ebay and couldnt find anything, and warmoth doesnt have any reverse headstocks.

thats why i was asking if there were online shops
Get Warmoth to make you one.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
yeah, i guess a warmoth is kind of out of reach for me right now. guess ill save up if i end up wanting it that bad

wish i could find a neck like this for maybe double the price at most, but im just dreaming
I actually bought a JS series guitar as they come with shark fin inlays now. I paid 180 for DNK style JS.

I was too lazy to finish the 2 necks I had laying around in my closet.

Check craigslist as well. I found one for 40 bucks last time that was missing 3 frets.
bakersfield craigslist is like..... i dont even know how to explain it. theres 1-2 guitars at most on there every 3-5 days. it sucks... its like no one here has a guitarfetish