Hey everyone,
My Jackson DK2 fell over and the top tuning peg broke. Literally, the metal tube that holds it in place snapped in two. Where can I buy that specific part? All of the others are ok, other than the metal tube. If it's any help, I bought the guitar in 2003; the tuners have a Jackson logo on them.

Or will I have to buy a completely new tuning peg?