So yeah aparently Chris Brown was being interviewed on Good Morning America and he was being asked questions about Rihanna and then after the interview he smashed a window with a char, was screaming loudly and scared many people backstage, and took off his shirt as he walked out of the building.

It's pretty evident that those anger management classes didn't help him out at all...

Thoughts about Chris trying to get back with his career? I don't think he is off to a good start so far.

Link:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/88717/chris-brown-melts-down-after-tough-good-morning-america-interview/

Discuss.
Why did he take off his shirt?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
I can see why he'd be annoyed for people bring something up that he surely wants to put behind him.

Then again this is how he makes his money and if he doesn't like the rules then he should play a different game.
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
because whats scarier than a shirtless pissed off black guy?

I'm siggin that shit.
I don't think anything could upset me if my penis was as big as his.

It'd be like yeah, that sucks, but my penis is pretty big so...
He probably freaked out after he realised he was Chris Brown.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Im sure when he puts an album out he will be fine
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
did they seriously autotune his interview? or am i just hearing that?
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I don't think anything could upset me if my penis was as big as his.

It'd be like yeah, that sucks, but my penis is pretty big so...

i have as big a penis but i am extremely shy. Penis size has nothing to do with anything. Be happy with what you got.
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Why do you people care about this stuff? I mean honestly. I care about celebrity gossip, too. But only when it's a celebrity I have respect for. What the hell?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
His hair is terrible these days.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Oh a chair. I actually though he was smashing windows with a fish. Im not as impressed anymore.
I'm guessing PR stunt. All the questions that he was asked were pre-approved by him.

So he knew what was going to be asked ahead of time and acts shocked and pissed about people "bringing up the past".

He's a waste of oxygen.
Quote by jugglingfreak
I'm guessing PR stunt. All the questions that he was asked were pre-approved by him.

So he knew what was going to be asked ahead of time and acts shocked and pissed about people "bringing up the past".

He's a waste of oxygen.

How do you know she was asking the pre-approved questions? Maybe thats why he was trying to stay on topic of the album? I could tell you I'm goingt o ask you questions in an interveiw and have you approve them but then I could get off topic and ask different ones.
Quote by jugglingfreak

He's a waste of oxygen.

He was probably told they were going to bring it up, but told him they would focus on the album. They didn't. They talked solely about that. If you were somewhere trying to promote a new album, you'd be pissed about someone talking about happened two years ago the whole time, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
How do you know she was asking the pre-approved questions? Maybe thats why he was trying to stay on topic of the album? I could tell you I'm goingt o ask you questions in an interveiw and have you approve them but then I could get off topic and ask different ones.

He was provided the questions before the interview, he was told on the phone before the interview what would be discussed and Robin Roberts (the interviewer) went over everything she was going to be talking about just before the interview started.

So, that leads me to one of two conclusions:

1) He knew what the questions were before hand and this a PR stunt

or

2) He is one of the most stupid people to walk the face of the earth.

Either way, he is still a waste of oxygen.