So, I was at a music store nearby and I found this lovely instrument. It had the neck and stock of an acoustic guitar, but the body was very very narrow. I don't know what this is called, and I can't find any good pictures for it.

All I can say is that it is similar to this, but the image is very blurry, and I'm not even sure if that's what it looks like.


Can anybody tell me what that is?