Hey like i said above all i want is a Peavey 6505+ 112 in good working condition.

I have for trade the following gear! pick what you want and tell me that is what you will trade for the amp and I will get back to you on the same day asap

Marshall MG250DFX with footswitch
Peavey Studio 112 tube
Jackson JS-1 with stagg gig bag
Fender Acoustic (CD-60 i think this is the model)
Digitech Bad monkey pedal
Boss OS2
Zoom GFX707 multi FX
Boss ME-50 multi FX
A HP laptop (http://www.pcmech.com/article/hp-pavilion-dv6000-notebook-review/)
Nintendo DS XL - with Pokemon Heartgold, Pearl and Sonic Game (all in box virtually brand new!)

Non of this is for sale this is all towards a peavey 6505+ 112
I got a peavey 6505+ 1'12 i love it, however i wouldn't trade it for all that junk that you have!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
I got a peavey 6505+ 112 but hate it, however I wouldn't trade it for all that junk that you have!
Quote by farmosh203
I got a peavey 6505+ 112 but hate it, however I wouldn't trade it for all that junk that you have!

Buncha mean people...You can pick a new 6505+ 1x12 up off ebay for ~$500 shipped. Just go to guitarcenter/samash, trade in all that shit and tell them you want $550 for all of it, or a 6505+ 1x12 for all of it.
youd be best sticking it on gumtree the lot for £500 then buying a peavey 6505+ no one will trade it for a 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Pop into a big chain UK store eg. Digital Village, GAK, Coda etc. Basically somewhere you can trade it all in for a decent prace against a 6505 combo.

Digital Village tend to have a good relationship with peavey and can offer some good deals on them as long as your cool and dont give them any jip
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
Pop into a big chain UK store eg. Digital Village, GAK, Coda etc. Basically somewhere you can trade it all in for a decent prace against a 6505 combo.

Digital Village tend to have a good relationship with peavey and can offer some good deals on them as long as your cool and dont give them any jip

Awesome i have emailed them, looks like my closet store is Birmingham.

Thanks again!
Quote by OceansBetweenUs
Buncha mean people...You can pick a new 6505+ 1x12 up off ebay for ~$500 shipped. Just go to guitarcenter/samash, trade in all that shit and tell them you want $550 for all of it, or a 6505+ 1x12 for all of it.

Well I am selling my Peavey 6505+