You know when you hear that song and you suddenly flash back to several years ago to that point when you had your CD player cranked wearing your over ear headphones and you just feel great for those 3 or 4 minutes? Post yours!

Mine is from when i was 11 at Camp K.E.E.P. in San Luis Obispo, California.
The whole 6th grade class goes on a trip to learn about wildlife and ocean life, i had just gotten my first CD player and bought this CD.
Oh the memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUShjSIGw4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1NTKUOntwA

Now what is the most recent nostalgic song you listened to and what did it remind you of?
I think it's weird and kinda funny when teenagers get nostalgic.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
if you post what it reminded you of itll make the thread more interesting, or make it a little more dull :P either way you should

Quote by rgrockr

nostalgia doesnt necessarily refer to a memory from 1983
Quote by rgrockr

What age would you consider it normal?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
The Space Jam Soundtrack, Hybrid Theory, Morning View...many more.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by SKArface McDank
if you post what it reminded you of itll make the thread more interesting, or make it a little more dull :P either way you should

nostalgia doesnt necessarily refer to a memory from 1983

I can't believe you used 1983 to reference something that seemed incredibly old to you.

That was only six months before I was born.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
i dont get what youre trying to say. i was trying to point out that you dont have to be old to have nostalgic memories

enough of the discussion though, please.
Sun is Shining remix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe7ogTN2hv0

Brings me back to awesome summers.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
This mofo

Those were some fun times.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anything off the Top Gun soundtrack. That was one of my first CDs and I would sit in my room blaring it on a daily basis.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Rammstein- Mutter album
Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory album
SOAD- Toxicity album
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Lost Dog
You get what you give by The New Radicals. Ahhh childhood.

I've been listening to that whole CD a lot lately.
Bass is my life.
Matchbox Twenty and the Goo Goo Dolls make me feel like I'm 10 on summer break.
Quote by rgrockr

A lot can change in a couple of years.

OT: Miserable At Best and Three Cheers For Five Years by Mayday Parade remind me of winter '09

This song.

When I was little, the only music that I listened to was whatever my sister was blasting either on her radio or CD player. So of course it was music like this that was popular at the time. This song really stands out and reminds me of when I was in elementary school without a care in the world.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Jesse Jaymes - College Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vN0pI5qNJQ
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Metallica - Battery

The first time I heard it was christmas morning 2001-2002
I got Master of Puppets for christmas, my first ever metal album
Smack That

'Till you get sore

Smack That

All on the floor... +1
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by strat0blaster
I can't believe you used 1983 to reference something that seemed incredibly old to you.

That was only six months before I was born.

well, i mean to be fair that is 30 years ago. that's over a quarter of a century. i think it's fair to say a 30 year old memory is a pretty old memory.
#DTWD