Anyone else find this to feel uncomfortable and desire to find more music on afterwards even if not intially intended (ie. after an album finishes). It sounds like vast emptiness where seconds ago you were experiencing a consuming expression of creativty and without it, you're not sure what to do with yourself. Yet we would never have thought of silence this way without prior exposure to music. Discuss
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
No.

I love silence. Or whatever kind of silence there is when driving late at night or early in the morning.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Sometimes I use this kind of idea for composing things, that sort of... un-noise. Like, when your washing machine stops to drain, and you've gotten so used to the sound of the washing machine that it stopping makes a sort of sound in itself.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
playlists dude, make em.
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Those are the most uncomfortable moments of my day.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
People nowadays are too unfamiliar with the sound of silence.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by TheBurningFish
Sometimes I use this kind of idea for composing things, that sort of... un-noise. Like, when your washing machine stops to drain, and you've gotten so used to the sound of the washing machine that it stopping makes a sort of sound in itself.

LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.