I want a new delay, but I'm torn between the Line 6 DL4 and the EHX Deluxe Memory boy. I like with the Memory Boy that I can control the feedback with a foot switch. That, with a switch, costs about the same as the Line 6. Any suggestions or experience with either?
I've only seen the demo vids on YouTube of the Memory Boy, but it looks way cooler than the DL-4! I would choose it any day! That said I actually have a DL-4 and I am selling it. $175 shipped if you want it. Original box and manual come with. It's about 3 years old but I've never really used it because I also have a TC Electronic G-Sharp and the delays in it are good enough for me. I don't really use much delay.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
Hey man my friend actually just ordered a memory boy go figure! So I should get the chance once he gets it in a couple weeks to try it out in person!
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
Two completely different pedals. What do you want to do with them?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet