That's right

Tomorrow the greatest promotion of all time returns

That promotion is Mcdonalds monopoly!!

I love it when this is going on, free apple pies, burgers and sometimes muffins. It is wonderful.

If you have never heard of this a) where have you been? and b) you basically get a sticker kind of thing with every item of food you buy that can win you food or even money.

I for one will be saying farewell to my currently very healthy diet and eating nothing but Mcdonalds for a while, anyone else here love this promotion?

I think it's unfair though, if you go through the drive-thru they don't give you £200.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
I got the pieces for $1000.

Then the next day, my nephew scattered the pieces everywhere and my sis-in-law might've thrown some of the pieces away.

No longer had the pieces for $1000.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
As much as I hate McDonald's for encouraging consumerism and being a factor in why America has obesity problems, I somehow can't stop my self from going there during Monopoly.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Whoever thought of this promotion really is quite a genius tbh. I don't particularly like Mcdonalds yet while this is running I'm always in there and the same goes for near all my friends. A fine example of good marketing

Quote by zgr0826
As much as I hate McDonald's for encouraging consumerism and being a factor in why America has obesity problems, I somehow can't stop my self from going there during Monopoly.

Yep you and the rest of the obesity human race (me included)
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
The American one > The British one

You don't get shit with the British one
Love this promotion!

You seem to always win. A lot of free mcflurries for me coming up
mcdonalds monopoly is the ONLY reason i go to mcdonalds and order the biggest f'kin meal just to get like 10 chances to win shit.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Yessss.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by gsd65
Anyone who wants to seriously consider trying to get all the pieces for a million bucks let me know

me.

My sis-in-law works at mcdonalds.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I remember back in high school when they had this on and me and a few friends found a £10 note in McDonalds. We spent it all on fries in hope of getting the two dark blue places and winning £200,000.

We didn't get them but we did get a free coffee.
IT'S BEEN
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Roll up the Rim > This thing

Roll up the rim sucks in my opinion. The prizes fail in comparison to McDonalds Monopoly. And you seem to have a greater chance with McDonalds.
inb4: "I have one of the dark blue pieces, if someone gets the other, we can split the money!!!!!!"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
It was fun when I was a kid but now I think McDonalds is disgusting.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't have Maccy D's the whole year and then when this comes back I make up for it!
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Why don't we get a few people on here posting all the pieces they have. Then we enter into some kind of agreement, that we post all pieces we collect, and if we get the million using everyone's pieces we enter into a contract to collect them all in one place and collect the winnings!
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by SWAS
Roll up the rim sucks in my opinion. The prizes fail in comparison to McDonalds Monopoly. And you seem to have a greater chance with McDonalds.

Roll up the rim is 1 in 6 chance to win apparently, the difference isn't huge. Sure, McDicks has the chance of winning a better prize than Timmies, but I won't be complaining if like a family friend I get a free car. Already got a bbq in the past from it. The fact that Timmies coffee > McDicks coffee and that McDicks breakfast tastes like asshole compared to Timmies plays a role as well. Plus Roll up the Rim came first.
Quote by Momentosis
me.

My sis-in-law works at mcdonalds.

I didn't think you were allowed to win if you had a relative working there. Or is that just BS?
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Wait really? I thought the monopoly business usually started around October ?

Hmm..now I feel like a fat ass for knowing that
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|