hello pit. First off, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

secondly, Me and my bandmate are doing this video project to document our growth as a band from garage to hopefully bigger local and then who knows what if anything at all. We'd love it if you could watch our video and give us some feedback, and if you liked it show us some support.

This is the first video we made so of course its not the best thing in the world especially since we're learning how to do this as we go along but if you do watch we hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zncdcc_PaMA

Please and thank you!

EDIT: this first video doesn't have much playing, it was just to set the basics for what the other videos will be. There will be more music in future ones

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Last edited by speedy1330 at Mar 22, 2011,
Hello pit. First off, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Secondly, I'm going to post it here anyway.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I was expecting something a little different. Based upon your description, I was expecting for you to document your playing progress from crappy to good. Instead, what I got was a dating video and not much playing.

There's your feedback.
Quote by KG6_Steven
I was expecting something a little different. Based upon your description, I was expecting for you to document your playing progress from crappy to good. Instead, what I got was a dating video and not much playing.

There's your feedback.

It's a video series, this was just laying out the basic premise, there will be more playing in future videos.

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
The best place for this would be in the 'promote your band' forum. I did watch it though, but there's not really much to comment on

What you need is a new amp.
Quote by KG6_Steven

There's your feedback.

I'm not gonna lie to you, TS - after reading this, I don't really want to watch it...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you