So, I've got an audition for my high school's a cappella choir and I need a good rock song to audition with. My voice is somewhere between bass and tenor, but not baritone, because I can do more of the first two than a normal baritone. Any ideas?
You asked for ideas, but didn't tell us on what.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by BrandonBeaux
So, I've got an audition for my high school's a cappella choir and I need a good rock song to audition with. My voice is somewhere between bass and tenor, but not baritone, because I can do more of the first two than a normal baritone. Any ideas?

Thats what

EDIT: Songs to audition with, thats what
Last edited by BrandonBeaux at Mar 22, 2011,
Quote by BrandonBeaux

Yes he did.

I'd go with something you feel comfortable singing, a song that you know well and like. You'd give the best impression if you seemed confident doing it, and doing something familiar would help that a lot.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Baritone is between bass and tenor smart one.

I sang Good Riddance and got in to my high school choir, but that's because I didn't go in prepared. I just showed up.

Sing Run in the Front by Dear and the Headlights.
inb4 I Cum Blood
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Oh gods you're right - I can't believe I totally failed to see that.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
TS's sig makes me angry.

Not to mention that the username, title, avatar, and location all team up for a bad impression as well.
Quote by JacobTheMe
TS's sig makes me angry.

Not to mention that the username, title, avatar, and location all team up for a bad impression as well.

With every post I see from you, a little bit of my inner-joy dies.
Seriously, why are you always so ... cranky?
ROTOPLASTER
Quote by angusfan16
Sing some Glee shit.

Brace my arms & hope to die...
ROTOPLASTER
I wouldn't sing rock, unless it's really impressive vocal wise. You should probably do something that suits your voice. It presents what you sound like the best to the director.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.