So here it is, as simple as can be - I do a pull off from 15 to 14 on the B, theres the right amount of volume as there should be, but theres a really shrill, wavey noise that comes with it. I don't think this happens elsewhere on the neck. I don't know how I never noticed this... How do I fix this?

Also if I do a pull off from further than 1 fret away, the sound isn't nearly as strong as it would be if I did one from example 15 to 14, than If I did one from 17 to 15 or 17 to 13. But I think this problem is a technique/strength problem - If not I would love to fix this too.
KING DIAMOND LOVES OLD LADIES
its the same as if your strings are out of tune. its just the wavelenghts of the two notes. nothing wrong with your guitar, just the notes arent in tune so they are going to produce two different waves.
Quote by bass94
its the same as if your strings are out of tune. its just the wavelenghts of the two notes. nothing wrong with your guitar, just the notes arent in tune so they are going to produce two different waves.

That makes no sense, isn't that called discord - like if I were to play an F# and someone else played a G and the two were held together.

What I'm talking about is an UNNATURAL sound that happens when two individual notes are played.
Quote by I♥Load&RELoad
That makes no sense, isn't that called discord - like if I were to play an F# and someone else played a G and the two were held together.

What I'm talking about is an UNNATURAL sound that happens when two individual notes are played.

Opps, Forgive me for being arrogant...You're right